Chapter 4

One week passed and Yu Chen was still alone in the apartment, he only calls Mian Mian when he needs to ask about Xuan Lu.

"Man Why Don't You Just Call Her??". Mian Mian said annoyingly over the phone.

"I Will Not! It sounds weird, anyway, be careful you two". He said and hung up.

He sighed and walked out to take a fresh air, he looks on the view but a flash from down took his attention.

"Why The Hell Is He Taking My Picture??". He said firmly before he went out and pretended that he didn't notice the guy, but suddenly he run to him and hold his neck and took the camera from his hand.

"Who Are You And What Do You Want???". He shouts firmly at him and make him scared.

"I'm Just A Person Who Wanted To Capture a Nice Photos!!".

"A nice photos of whom?? Xuan Lu??". He said firmly but the guy didn't answer him.

"We Need To Talk But Not Here". He said and dragged him to the nearest police station.

It turns out that this guy was the one who created the website, and he was the one who took the photos, but because of someone's order, and that someone was from Xuan Lu's school. Yu Chen He didn't tell her the problem because he wanted to know who did this and why.

**************************

Mian Mian returned home >>Xuan Lu's House<< and saw Xuan Lu sitting on the stairs spacing out.

"LuLu? What's wrong??". She asked and took her attention.

"Oh, welcome back, I was just thinking, it is so lonely to be home alone". She said as she stands up.

"Sorry, my classes are really long". Mian Mian apologizes but Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"No it is alright, I understand the meaning of being in a university and having a club activity". 

"Have you eaten?". Xuan Lu shook her head.

"Let's make dinner together then".

They went to the kitchen and start making dinner for themselves. But in another place, Yu Chen was waiting for the order while laying on the sofa watching tv.

"Man~ I am really hungry, where is the order??". He said as he looks at his watch.

After another half hour the order arrived, he starts eating until he feels full, then he goes to sleep.

****************************************************

In the next day, it was weekend and Yu Chen don't have any plans to go out so he stayed at the apartment, he received a message from Mian Mian saying she will return home for the weekend because her parents will go to a family gathering and she need to be with them.

He thoughts of Xuan Lu being alone, but what can he do? She wanted that and he can't say no or force her to come back here. When he realizes what he was thinking he shakes his head.

"Who Said I Wants Her To Get Back Here?!!!". He said as he shakes his head and continue watching tv.

********************************************

The next day, Xuan Lu was sitting on her bed hugging her legs, Mian Mian leaves her and she is feeling uncomfortable alone in the house, she get up and walk to the kitchen and start making lunch, after she finished she take a quick bath and dressed in a hurry and take the lunch with her before she goes out, she didn't forget to cover her face with the mask that Yu Chen brought for her.