Chapter 8

Xuan Lu stood outside waiting for her car to come, she looked next to her and startled to see the stranger who was asking her personal matter.

"Leave me alone please". She turns away and he giggles.

"What a nice color on your beautiful dress". She rolled her eyes and wanted to go to her car when it arrived, but he holds her hand and stop her.

"I told you I will not leave you until you tell me what you have". She looks at him sharply.

"Asking Personal Things Before You Say Who You Are is Rude! I Won't Tell You Even If You Tell Me Your Name Though, So Please Let Me Go!". She struggles to take her hand away from him, but he pulls her to walk with him forcefully away from her car.

"Where Are You Taking Me?? Let Me Go!!". She shouts and hit his hand to break free, but he was stronger than her and dragging her away.

"I Will Let You Tell Me In Another Way".

"I don't think so~". Xuan Lu and the guy stopped when they heard that girly voice behind them.

"Ziyi???". Her friend Ziyi walk to her and look at the guy with a smile.

"What is happening here? Why are you holding my friend's hand so violently?"

"What is happening here? Why are you holding my friend's hand so violently?". She asked firmly but her smile never leave her face which make it so creepy.

"It's Not Your Business! Get Lost!". The guy shout and he was about to pull Xuan Lu, but Ziyi hold her other hand to stop him.

"Let----".

"You Are The One Who Should Let Go, Or I Will Shout".

"Then Shout! Who Will Come To You At This Time?". Ziyi smile and raised her eyebrows.

"Let's See, Lu close your ears". Xuan Lu closes her ears with her free hand and Ziyi take a deep breath before she shouts.

"KYAAAAA!!!!". Then she stopped, she smiles to the guy who look at her confused, in seconds everything turns black, and he lose his conscious on the ground.

"E-Eeh? What happened to him??". Xuan Lu asked as she look at him on the floor.

"Nothing, I have my bodyguards around me, and one of them shoot him with an anesthetic since I saw you, So! What a lovely dress you are wearing". She asks her as she holds her hand and starts walking back to the car and leave the guy on the floor like no one is there.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it, by the way are you invited to the wedding too??".

"Yes of course, from the groom side, my parents are best friends with his parents". She said proudly.

"That's nice, do you want to go home too?".

"Yeah, my parents will take long here, and I am tired already, my bodyguards are around, and I will go with them-––".