Chapter 5

Xuan Lu widened her eyes in shock when Yu Chen kissed her lips, she tried to pushed him and hit on his chest to make him stop, but Yu Chen deepen the kiss and push the parcel away until it fall on the ground, she startled and wanted to break the kiss, but he hold her face and make her sit on the table and continue kissing her, he break the kiss and she touched his check.

"Yu Chen I---". He kisses her again but this time she starts kissing him back, the kisses become gentle and slow, after few minutes he breaks the kiss and looked at her blankly as he was in shock of his own behavior.

"Why Did You Do That??". She asked after catching some air, Yu Chen blinked his eyes as he tried to think of something to say.

"....Sorry, I don't know what happened to me". He said and Xuan Lu hit his chest.

"Stupid!!!...You Are making the rumors becomes real". She said shyly as she covers her mouth.

"What rumors??".

"That...You Are my.....boyfriend". He frowned and stepped back a few steps and turn away.

"That's Can't Be True". She looks at him shocked, well....she hoped that it will be true.

"Can't Be True?? Why Not???". He looked at her and think of something.

"Because...Because of your position at school, remember?". Xuan Lu pouted and got down from the table, she took a pillow from the sofa and throw it on him.

"Stupid! Then Why Did You Kiss Me??". Yu Chen holds the pillow.

"I Said I Don't Know Why I Did That!". Xuan Lu took another pillow and instead of throwing it on him she kept hitting him.

"Stupid Stupid Stupid!! Don't Let My Hopes Go Up Stupid!!". Yu Chen held her hands and pulled her closer to him as his eyes were so confused while looking at her.

"What do you mean by that??". She bit her lips and pushed him away; he could see her face was all red but....is it because of anger?

"It's Mean I Hate You The Most!!". She pushed him hard to release her and rushed to her room and lock the door. Yu Chen rubbed his ached chest and take a deep breath.

"The hell....".

He touched his lips and lick them before he looks at her room door.

"....So sour".

He looked at the box on the floor and his facial expressions changed to serious.

"I need to know who did this shit".

Xuan Lu hugged her pillow while laying on the bed to cover her face.

"Stupid Idiot Moron Hentai! I Can't Believe Him!! Saying it Was Nothing!! That's My First Kiss You-----!! ". She screamed while covering her face, but then stopped to touch her lips and close her eyes.

"But...I'm happy it was with him". She takes out her wallet and take a hidden picture out, she smiles looking at it, it was Yu Chen photo, she took it secretly years ago when their parents were in a gathering.

"What will happen to us if he knows my true feelings for him?".

***************************

Late at night, Xuan Lu went out of her room without looking at Yu Chen, he was sitting on the sofa and everything was clean. Well...all she was thinking about was that kiss.

".....I have to return home". She said and Yu Chen just nodded in understanding. He stands up and look at her, their eyes met for few seconds and Xuan Lu looked away, Yu Chen take his jacket and wear his shoes.

"Stay here until I send you a message of clearance, I will go out to check the place around to prevent the reporters, take my car key and enter the car from the back, I will drive you home". Then he went out, she was happy to hear that he will take her home so she does what he said.

************************

He stopped in front of her house, and she opened the big gate with the remote control, he entered the car and Yu Chen took a black cover and put it on the window of his car, so no one can see who is inside the car.

Both of them were silent, the atmosphere around them was so awkward, well...They HATE each other but they shared a kiss. >>> That what they both think🤭

"Did Mian Mian told you when she will return?". Yu Chen asked.

"No, she might take three to four days, she will take her classes online". She said sadly and he turn to look at her.

"And you? When will you go to school?". Xuan Lu become even sadder; Yu Chen knows that there is something going on with her.

"What happened to you??".

".....Nothing". She said and Yu Chen raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah sure I will believe that, your face and eyes is not saying that, tell me what happened". He said firmly but Xuan Lu looks down and stayed silent, yet her eyes was shedding tears.

"Look, I Can't Help You If You Are Like This, if you want me to protect you as you said I have to know what is going on with you". He said calmly and Xuan Lu bite her lips.

"........T-The school.....is in a mess because of me, and it is getting worse". She said as she tries to hold her cry.

"Why??".

"Because of the rumors, the principal....told me to take few days off until the things calm down at school". Yu Chen sighed.

"Is it because you are staying in the apartment or what??". He asked and she nodded.

"As you know, I am the student council president, all the eyes on me because of my parent's career too, so....any mistake the girls will take it seriously and this is what is happening now, they even....they even call me a rule-breaker and...and slut". She covers her face and cry, while Yu Chen just sitting there don't know how to respond to what he just heard.

"....Man~ Popular people sure are scary". He said as he releases a long sigh.

"I don't want to trouble you more than this, I will return home".

"I will call Mian Mian to return and stay with you". Xuan Lu hold his hand to not let him call and shook her head.

"No its ok, I don't want to trouble her too, she has a boyfriend and I heard they are preparing to get married; it will be a problem to make her stay away from him". She said and Yu Chen blinked his eyes.

"How come she didn't tell me anything?!". He said as he frowned.

"I will try to do my best alone until the school condition calmed and my parents return".

She wears her mask and leaves the car, she runs to her house and tries to open the door, Yu Chen follows her and stands behind her and holds her hand while whispering in her ear.

"Are you sure you can manage yourself alone??". He asked and she nodded, good thing that it was dark, and he can't see her red face.

".....Yes, I can, no need to worry".

"I'm not worried". She turns to him as the door opened.

"Then don't ask, Good night". She wanted to close the door, but Yu Chen holds her arm and pull her to him and place a kiss on her lips through the mask.

"Let's see how long you will stay alone". He said coldly and Xuan Lu look at him with her teary eyes, she pulls her arm away and pushed him out. The door closed and Yu Chen grabbed his hair.

"....And how long will I stay away from you".

Xuan Lu sits on the floor and removes the mask; she takes a deep breath and holds her chest to calm her fast heart beats.

"My god....Help me".

≥≥≥≥≥≥TBC~

Sorry for long wait to this fic....*Bow*

Hope you liked this chapter~...^3^