Chapter 11

Zan Jin just stayed for one day, and the next day Yu Chen become fine and nothing wrong with him, but still, he didn't want to leave him because he is afraid if he suddenly feels ill and collapse.

"I'm fine~ You can leave now". Yu Chen said as he drinks some water in the living room.

"I don't trust you, you said that before and then suddenly faint in front of me". Zan Jin said while looking sharply at his friend who sighed.

"Ok then, you can stay by my side today to see if I will faint or not". He gives up on him, but then Zan Jin remembered something.

"Ah! If you are fine, let's go to see the festival of the rich girl's school, everyone can enter during the festival days, we can enter and take around, what do you think??". Yu Chen thinks of it a little then look at him.

"Ok, let's go".

***********************************

The Festival Day in the morning, they arrived at the school and see the crowded families who is looking all wealthy people walking in the school.

"Is it really ok to enter??". Zan Jin asked, Yu Chen rolled his eyes.

"You said it's ok before and we are here now, so let's just enter". He walks in and Zan Jin follow him. They went here and there to see the festival corners and what the girls in each class level did.

"Yu Chen! This is So Delicious!". Zan Jin shouted as he was eating some Pancakes.

"I know, but I ate one more delicious than those". He said flatly and Zan Jin understand it but didn't comment on it.

"There is a lot of boys here, don't you think so?". He asked as he look around the place, there is a lot of families and bodyguards, but still there is a lot of boys, Yu Chen looks around and nodded.

"It's normal since this school is all famous of rich girls, everyone wants to support his idol girl". Zan Jin raised his eyebrows and whisper to him...

"What about you? Want to support your girl or not??". Yu Chen looks at him for a second before he starts walking away.

"I have no intention to support anyone". Zan Jin rolled his eyes and followed him.

*****************************************************************

"Ms. Meng, everything is Ok until now". A girl gives her report to Ziyi who was sitting on the chair outside to look at the festival.

"Thank You So Much". She takes the paper and read it, but stopped to look at the girl who still didn't leave from in front of her, she looks at her and where is she looking and look next to her then sighed.

"Is there anything else??". She takes the girl attention.

"N-No!! Excuse me!". The girl bowed nervously and run away, Ziyi take a deep breath and release it before she continues reading the paper.

"Is there something bothering you, Young Lady Meng??". She stops reading and sighed again.

"Yes, You". She turns to look at her bodyguard Zhuo Cheng who was holding the umbrella to protect her from the sun.

"Then I must apologize to you, I am so———-".

"Stop it, let's go inside already, it's too much hot here". She stands up and walk away, he smiles and followed her.

"Ms. Meng, where are you going??". Zhiyi turns to Xuan Lu who walk to her.

"To the office, it's so hot outside and I need to cool down". Xuan Lu nodded for her.

"Ok then, leave the outside corners for me, I will collect the reports and give it to you". Ziyi smile for her.

"Thanks Ms. Xuan, take this with you and Be Careful". She takes the umbrella from Zhuo Cheng and give it to her.