Chapter 2

Yu Chen took a deep breath before he opens the apartment door and mumbled a soft "I'm home". He looks left and right to make sure that Xuan Lu is not around, but he saw her bag on the floor near her room door.

"So she returned early". He opens the fridge and didn't find food, he sighed and close it, he opens the door but before he goes out, he stopped.

"....I Will Go Out To Buy Some Food". He shouted before he leaves the apartment.

He goes to a nearby restaurant to buy dinner for them and return. He opens the door but stopped when he saw her leaving her room with a towel around her body and wet hair, he widened his eyes and close the door fast as he turns away immediately.

"D-Don't Leave Your Room Like That!!".

"Sorry, but I---*Cough* I need some water *Cough*". Yu Chen tries to take his breath as he closed his eyes and patting his chest to calm down his fast heart rate.

"Fine, just take it fast". He said and she went to the fridge to open it, he hears her sneezing and coughing more, but he just closes his eyes and beating his lips as he can't do anything.

"Are you---".

*Thump*

He didn't complete his words as he turn and see her on the ground coughing hardly, he rushed to her and hesitated to hold her, but he has to.

"Man~ You Are Really Troublesome". He closes the fridge and carry her to her room, he lays her on the bed and covered her with the blanket, he look at her cold wet long hair and take the hair dryer to dry it fast. He brings the warm water for her and go to bay medicine for her.

"Hey, did you eat??". He asks her but she didn't answer him.

"Sleep already? Hey, wake up to take your medicine at least". He said but still she didn't answer him. He sighed and left the medicine on the table and leave the room.

At night, Yu Chen wakes up when he heard a soft cry, he was sleeping in the living room to hear if Xuan Lu need anything, he gets up and go to Xuan Lu's room.

"I will enter...". He said after he knocked the door, he opens it and saw her crying as she tries to take beep breaths, he gets closer and put his hand on her forehead.

"This is bad....". He said and looked at her with his worried eyes.

"....No choice, I have to take you to the hospital, I never cared for a sick person in my life, if you stayed her you will die". He said as he goes to her closet and take out some clothes, he stopped and blinked his eyes.

"......She can't wear it by herself, right?? And I am.....NO WAY I Will Do It!!!". He said and took out his phone to call his friend.

"Ayya~ Yu Chen it is 1 in the morning~".

"Mian Mian Help Me!".

"What's wrong? Don't say you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend so you can run away from the mixer, No Way!".

"Not That! My...Wait Who is she to me?? Ummm... Yes, She is my neighbor, well...our parents are friends since ages, and we are living together now, she is sick and I want to take her to the hospital, but I can't take her without any clothes, I Can't See Her Body Yet!!". His friend Mian Mian sighed.