◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather

"Do you want to become a swan?"༻ ❍ ༺

༻ ❍ ༺

"POINT YOUR TOES Y/N!"

"Do better Y/n!"

"Lift her up higher Y/n! Don't be a weakling!"

"Get more fit Y/n!"

"Buy new shoes Y/n!"

    I don't even know why I did this to myself.

Has ballet ever benefit me?

Is it really all that worth it?

Y/n why did you do this?

      Can't you just do a little better?

All this money, your dumping it down the f—

"Y/n."

What?

"You can either listen to me, or leave the class." Miss Farewell said, her voice stern. Y/n sighed and nodded, looking towards her intently.

"Much better, now this is the part where you kiss Beatrice. You don't have to do it now, but then you'll screw it up later— so just do it now." Miss Farewell explained, motioning to the red haired girl on the other side of the room. Beatrice turned to her friends and blew a quick kiss at Y/n, pulling a few snarky laughs from her friends.

"I'll..."

"Choose now or leave."

"..."

"Y/n?"

Why do I even—

Y/n frowned and turned away from his teacher, trailing across the room to grab his bag. He quickly handed his ID to a friend and left without a word, a whole world of gasps and whispers laying against his back as he did so.

Miss Farewell, bit her lip and glared at the closing door of the studio before turning to the understudy.

"Yun Weimin, choose."

Beatrice couldn't help biting her lip as well, staring at Y/n through the window as he put a cigarette to his lips.

Oh.