◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?

"Very well then, your future name will be Y/n

"Very well then, your future name will be Y/n."
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N FELT HAPPY FOR A MOMENT BUT THE COMPLETELY DISGUSTED THE NEXT.

     Why am I happy?! I shouldn't be happy, I should be terrified...

     No, I'm not insane, no one actually thinks I'm insane...do they?

     Damnit I just want answers! Pay attention to what's going on around you Y/n!

     The static began disappearing and soon around Y/n was a gray cloud, no not a cloud, it was smoke. Fear shrilled up in his heart as his brain processed what smoke came from. And this much?

     It was a fire, a huge fire.

     Every time the static appeared and turned into a scene; it seemed like it wasn't just a flashback, but more of a certain part of a flashback. It was specific to capture the most important and prominent memories of Da Hong's life, it wasn't like it showed Da Hong eating breakfast! It was an obvious pattern, and that only meant that whatever was going on right now, Da Hong was involved. But where was he?

     Y/n kept his feet planted to the ground he was on, this might be just a flashback but that didn't mean he couldn't get lost in the smoke. He chewed his nails; waiting for the worst to happen.

     A sudden scream of a woman came from behind Y/n and he covered his ears at the high pitch. He turned around still wincing and saw that she was on fire.

     She was frantically running around with her arms waving above her burning hair and she was going straight for Y/n. His heart skipped a beat and he leapt out of the way, but inwardly smacked himself when he remembered that what was happening around him couldn't effect him.

     He looked up, there was smoke, he looked around, there was smoke, he looked down, there was dirt that was covered in charcoal.

     Nothing, that could give him an idea as to what was going on, was actually visible.

     That rule applied until Da Hong emerged from the smoke; in his hand was the lotus dagger, and did he have a crap ton of blood on him. His finger tips were burnt to a black while his arms and face were covered in cuts and bruises. 

     Oh my god...

     No way, he did all of this?!

     He's gone completely mad.

     He's insane...

     ...he's—

     It was hard to see someone who Y/n could easily get mistaken for act this brutally and rashly. It wasn't just draining Da Hong's reputation, but his as well. For gods sake it made him get beat up by Hua Cheng himself!