◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind

Y/n immediately looked down at his hand and then back in the mirror

Y/n immediately looked down at his hand and then back in the mirror. The mark was gone, but a glowing red string presented itself proudly on his finger.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N DRAGGED HIS FEET TO THE MAIN ROOM, FLYING SO FAST LAST NIGHT DEFINITELY WASNT A GOOD IDEA, NO MATTER HOW LOW THE DISTANCE WAS. HE REGRETTED NOT LETTING YA WENLING WIN SO SHE DIDNT HAVE TO HELP WITH BREAKFAST.

     The house that Mei, Ya Wenling, and Y/n were currently living in was bought by Mei shortly after Y/n disappeared with her the dagger and hat. She then met Ya Wenling, and they shared some money to purchase the house and soon became roommates.

     The main reason Mei moved away is because she needed Pei Ming to not know where she was, because if he knew where she was: Ya Wenling knew where Pei Ming was. And even though Ya Wenling has quite a bit of self control, Mei wouldn't blame her for ripping the man to shreds.

     "Well, look who is up," Mei exclaimed in a mocking tone as she poured tea.

     "You don't turn into a swan every night! So shush!" Y/n snapped back.

     Y/n sat down at his designated spot, across from Ya Wenling and Mei. Mei sighed and sat down next to Ya Wenling before taking a spoonful of her congee. Y/n also took a spoonful and his tongue immediately melted to the good taste, who knew that Mei Farewell would be such a good cook?

     Mei seemed to be surprising Y/n left and right in this world, it was honestly nice to see the side of her that didn't teach; her human side. Y/n wondered if it was because she didn't have things to worry about in this world, or anything to run away from. She could start fresh, to say the least.

     Y/n envied her, but he would never admit that.

    Ya Wenling took a sip of her tea and rested her head of Mei's shoulder; who flinched and dropped her spoon on the table. Her face flushed a brilliant red as Ya Wenling only acted as if it was normal. Maybe it was normal, a habit that Ya Wenling picked up like how Jun Wu picked up the habit of having Y/n brush his hair every morning.

     Y/n snorted and Mei flipped him off.

     "What's the issue Mei?" Ya Wenling mused as she took another sip of tea.

     "I...I..." Mei stuttering?! Y/n couldn't believe his ears and eyes!

     Y/n gave Mei a look and her eye twitched, she didn't have the heart to push Ya Wenling off, well she did but the thing is she most definitely crushing on Ya Wenling. Y/n couldn't help but grin at Mei who gave in to Ya Wenling and shifted her position to make the ghost more comfortable.

     Gods, this was really cute to look at.

     He could live like this.

     Mei saw what Y/n's devilish grin had behind it and she quickly replied to his silent teasing as he took another spoonful of congee.