◦༻ 50...The End

God how Y/n despises this man with every fiber of his being

But god how Y/n feels a weight be lifted off his shoulders when he sees him.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N STEPS INTO HEAVEN, A BRAID OF SILVER WITH A SMALL SHELL AROUND HIS NECK. HE GRASPS A SIMILAR GOLD ONE IN HIS FIST.

      Xie Lian runs up and immediately loops his arms around Y/n, rocking him back and forth while smiling warmly. Feng Xin looms behind him, a guilty look on his downturned face.

      "Xie Lian," Xie Lian looks up from where his head sits on Y/n's shoulder, a small smile staring back at him. "Where is Shi Qingxuan?"

     Xie Lian crinkles his nose in confusion before Y/n says,

     "I need to give him something, but then I'll greet everyone."

     Xie Lian nods before releasing Y/n whispering something to Feng Xin before pointing a finger to the wind master palace.

     "He should be there, if he's not he's most likely with Pei Ming." Y/n bows in thanks and quickly rushes to the palace, gold shell necklace still in between his fingers.

     He knows that He Xuan gave this as a gift to him, but even if he may deserve it; no one deserves it more than Shi Qingxuan.

     It wouldn't be good to just give the necklace to Shi Qingxuan, completely discarding He Xuan's gift. So Y/n thought to duplicate it with some adjustments to fit Shi Qingxuan's appearance more.

     Y/n sees Shi Qingxuan kneeling over a gravestone, a small cup of wine in hand. There was an abundance of gold and blue jewels interspersed around the gravestone, as well as a closed fan laying against the gravestone.

     The fan isn't the original of course, the original should be still with Black Water Sinking Ships.

     Shi Qingxuan quickly turns his head around, swollen eyes lighting up at Y/n. He scrambles to his feet, throwing himself around Y/n with a high giggle.