◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?

"Shut up,""

"Shut up,"
"...excuse me?"
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N WILLINGLY SHAKES HANDS WITH YUSHI HUANG, SHE WAS PERSONALLY ONE OF HIS FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND THE FACT THAT SHE WAS WILLING TO HELP BEATRICE WAS BEYOND AMAZING.

     "Thank you Rain Master, it really-" Yushi Huang quickly cut Y/n off with a hand, which was smart considering he would go in over his head on how thankful he was. She lightly cleared her throat, which reminded Y/n of the scar that was there, he wondered if that would hurt at any time.

     "No need, you are the brother of Julia and as I expected you two are very similar in your good qualities." Y/n smiled softly and drew his hand away from her's before Yushi Huang chuckled and lowered her voice to a hush.

      "You also help in calming both Pei Ming, and Mu Qing down. They've been working much more efficiently now that your in a relationship with them." Y/n's face went red at the statement, he tried to smile but the corner of his mouth couldn't help but perk up into a nervous chuckle.

     "Oh don't worry! Pei Ming only rambled about it to me over tea, no one else except for Ling Wen." Y/n sighed in relief and nodded. Yushi Huang waved towards a little house just outside of a small barn, most likely for crop storage. Y/n nodded in thanks and strode forward. As soon as his face was turned his smile faded.

     Well, shit.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Beatrice and Y/n sat in silence for a little too long for comfort. Not one or the other even knowing what to say. Their past with the other was embarrassing and unhealthy, but now that all of this happened (which Y/n assumes Beatrice had a similar experience) nothing from their "original" world was worth talking about.

     Nonetheless, it was still awkward.

      Beatrice lightly cleared her throat, Y/n noticed it was very raspy and harsh, perhaps she should get some water. Or maybe something happened, what if Y/n couldn't save her from something...

     "I'm very sorry," she paused, contemplating what she would say next, "honest to god, I hated myself for doing that to you. But, please listen to me?" Y/n nodded for her to continue, "I was being forced," as soon as the words left her mouth Y/n's jaw flew open in astonishment.

     Who the hell has the fucking nerve to pressure a 17 year old to do that to another 17 year old?!

     Y/n's fists tightened at the very thought but he mostly kept his composure.

     "I had a horrible home life, I was expected to find a good husband that was attractive and could get my family some cash. You being the hardworking and I have to admit, attractive, person you are was my only choice. My other choice was the streets. I understand if you don't forgive me or ever will but-" Y/n tapped the table twice, a symbol for her to fall silent. Beatrice waited in anticipation and trembling guilt as Y/n passed her a tea cup, which was full of water. She took a few sips before Y/n opened his mouth.