◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge

She smiles at him as she looks him dead in the eyes

She smiles at him as she looks him dead in the eyes. Her eyes have an under tone of murderous intent that Jun Wu recognizes immediately. He knows that look all too well.
༻ ❍ ༺

      SOMETIMES, Y/N HONESTLY WANTS TO DIE.

He's felt this feeling for many reasons, but never has he felt he wanted to kill himself because he's fallen into an awkward position.

He's fallen into many awkward positions when going into his swan form and going out of it. Usually Da Hong is there to save him a little dignity. But he's preoccupied with the fact that Shi Qingxuan is actively sobbing into his shoulder just outside of the room.

Y/n thinks, how did just deciding to visit Pei Ming end like this?

When Da Hong came in, Shi Qingxuan was in denial for a few minutes before he broke down into tears. Da Hong pulled them both out of the room so they could talk it out away from Pei Ming and Y/n's swan form. And based off just how much is left between them, they won't be coming back for a while.

(Now, Y/n really wishes Da Hong and Shi Qingxuan had stayed, so they could assist him in jumping out the window.)

Shortly after the two exited, Mu Qing came in as he heard the news of Y/n being back. Pei Ming lended the swan to Mu Qing and then exited himself to let them have their private time.

Now, it's morning again and Y/n is no longer in his swan form.

And he turned back human—

—On Mu Qing's lap.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Mu Qing's mouth has gone dry as he looks into Y/n's equally shocked eyes. With one hand on Y/n's waist while Y/n straddled Mu Qing's hips with his thighs, they both sat on the dividan in silence.

"I..." Y/n truly has no words for the sudden position they were both put in only a few moments ago. It was just way too awkward to say anything, honestly.

He stares at Mu Qing with embarrassment brimming in his eyes as the martial god's ears go red and his hand on Y/n's waist trembles.

"Xiu Y/n— L-Life- what, I..." Mu Qing stumbles over his words as he tries his best to avert his gaze from Y/n; trying to give Y/n as much space as he can in this situation. Y/n silently cringes and eyes the window, wondering if he should just go for it.

No! He can't just jump out the window and leave Mu Qing here! That would just be a major asshole move.

Y/n ponders for a moment before silently swallowing down his embarrassment.