◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan

⚠️NSFW (not between Y/n and another character)

He Xuan was going to vomit, and so help him, if Y/n doesn't have half the mind to hold his hair back as he does it.

      Y/N FOUND IT WIDELY EMBARRASSING THAT HE NEVER LEARNT HOW TO AT LEAST READ IN THE 2, ALMOST 3, YEARS THAT HE'S BEEN HERE.

     It didn't make it any better that He Xuan, who had no sympathy whatsoever for him, was going to teach him. He would've preferred to have Xie Lian teach him, save him at least some face.

He Xuan is going to wreck him.

(Not in that way. Clean your mind).

He Xuan leads him into a dungeon looking room, and at first Y/n thought this was all a ruse just to bring him behind bars, but his suspicions stopped when He Xuan sat him down on the floor before he tossed a brush and a piece of paper at him. He Xuan takes a seat down next to him, pointing to a place on the corner of the paper.

"We're going to start with the numbers 1-10, I'll draw them, you copy me step by step." He Xuan says, taking out his own brush and starting to draw some characters down. Y/n copies him with rapt attention.

By the time they've gotten them done, He Xuan naturally assumes Y/n didn't do half bad. But oh how he regrets thinking about the mere possibility of that happening.

Looking at Y/n's side of the paper, He Xuan wasn't so sure that Hua Cheng could take first place for horrid calligraphy on his mental chart anymore.

Y/n was doing somewhat okay at the beginning, by that he means; He Xuan was able to tell what he was saying, it was by no means neat. But as Y/n progressed, the writing got just as bad as Hua Cheng's!

Just as bad as Hua Cheng!

He Xuan was going to vomit, and so help him, if Y/n doesn't have half the mind to hold his hair back as he does it.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

"You look pretty like this,"

"Shut up,"

Ya Wenling snarls and presses an abrupt kiss onto Beatrice's cheek, Beatrice squirms lightly from underneath her. Ya Wenling always wondered when this situation would happen between them, but gods the waiting paid off.

It was enough payment to have Beatrice under her without a fight, but having Beatrice with her robs slipping off her shoulders, hair askew and eyes hazy. It was gonna kill Ya Wenling if she looked for too long.

Ya Wenling presses down and grasps Beatrice's neck, pressing down a thumb on the side of it as she captures Beatrice's lips with her own. Beatrice lets out a small mewl and Ya Wenling shakes with excitement.