◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair

"Say, do you mind if I brush your hair?""

"..." Absolutely not.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N WAS SHAKING VEHEMENTLY AND HIS VISION WAS BLURRY. HIS CHEST WAS HEAVING WITH EVERY BREATH HE TOOK IN AND HIS HANDS WERE GETTING CLAMMY. THE FIGURE THAT HE WAS LAYING IN THE LAP OF WAS NOTHING BUT A BLUR OF LIGHT COLORS, BUT THE VOICE WAS ALL TOO FAMILIAR.

     Jun Wu, of course it was Jun Wu.

     He immediately rushed up and shoved his body away from him; to which Jun Wu's expression under his silk band faded in the slightest. If Y/n was a few more feet away he wouldn't have been able to see it.

    He felt as if Jun Wu had wanted him to stay, or was hurt by Y/n pushing him away so suddenly. But Y/n can't think of a reason as to why Jun Wu would've even cared that Y/n did that.

     I messed up—

     It doesn't matter if he was thinking about how he interacted with Jun Wu, or how his past self decided to become a complete murderer. It didn't matter because either way he messed up.

     Jun Wu folded his hands and placed them in his lap where he was sitting. They seemed to be in a meditation room of some sort, with incense burners and gold statues of various different gods Y/n couldn't identify.

     He mainly couldn't identify them because they all had their faces taken off. Literally.

     "I'm assuming you didn't like what you saw?"

     Do you mean the statues or the flashback? Because I don't like either.

     "...well yea.."

     "I will explain my knowledge on the whole Da Hong situation under one condition." The name of Da Hong made Y/n want to sew Jun Wu's mouth shut but it was most likely impossible.

     "Okay,"

     "You stop lying to others and yourself."

     "...huh?"

     A little straight to the point, but okay...

     "You lied to yourself and greatly underestimated your abilities. You think you can't fight; you can and very well. You thought your existence has no purpose in this world; it does." Jun Wu explained like they were talking about a normal everyday occurrence, and it creeped Y/n out how he was so calm.

     "You lived under a lie in the heavens for over what, 1000 years? Why are you bothering me." Y/n blurted out.

     It was true, Y/n had connected the dots, it was obvious that not one heavenly official knew about his identity as the white no face. If they did they would let the secret they were supposed to keep run loose like wild fire; and his title of the Heavenly Emperor would have been taken much earlier. That's the only thing Y/n could really give him credit for: keeping that dark secret for so long.