Chapter Fourteen

" Stephanie, how do I look?" I asked as I twirled around

" In Mr Macaroni's voice Fantabulous" Stephanie replied

" Thank you" I said with a smile

" Sit. Let me do your make up" She said after applying more red lipstick to her already red lips. Stephanie is fun of doing that. I sat patiently as I waited for her to finish with her magic.

We are concluding our Accounting week with a dinner party tonight and so we are preparing for it. The accounting week is a regular event every year and I think it's like that for all departments. I'm dressed in a pretty black jumpsuit gifted to me by one of my cousins Sister Eno. She is one of my Mum's elder sister daughters. It's a pretty Jumpsuit I have hid and decided not to wear for a long time now but somehow Stephanie fished it out of my wardrobe when I was complaining that I didn't have a cloth to wear. I actually love the jumpsuit but I'm scared it might stick to my body like chewing gum.

I made a mental note to take a picture and send it to Sister Eno later in the day.

" That boy Kiitan" Stephanie said

" What about him" I answered her

" Nothing. He is fine and he seems pretty nice" She replied

" Yeah, he is nice. I like his vibes" I answered and she laughed.

" What" I asked with sarcasm

" It's just the way you said I like his vibes. The boy might actually have a thing for you. For a quiet guy like him he smiles a lot whenever he sees you" Stephanie said and I rolled my eyes

" Kiitan is like that with everyone. He also smiles a lot around you" I said, she smiled but said nothing. Kiitan is a friend we just met. I didn't even know he existed in our department to be honest.

" Wura pepper" Stephanie hailed after she applied her finishing touches to my face.

" Thank you ooo" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked beautiful so I smiled and made some poses while watching myself in the mirror.

" Let go" Steph said as she took her beautiful handbag complementing the red gown she was putting on.

" I thought you said you liked going late when all the attention would be on you" I teased as we got out, she smiled before responding

" Oya let go back and wait" She said and turned, I drew her back quickly.

Wait ke

" Steph, are you sure my jumpsuit isn't too tight" I said for the third time trying to stretch the material.

" It isn't but it is very beautiful on you. It complements your body very well" She responded

" Steph I'm serious. Is it accentuating my features" I asked in fear

" Calm down. No part of your body is exposed and God did not say we should be wearing long and baggy clothes wherever we are going" Stephanie said and I groaned in frustration

" But it shouldn't be too tight on my body and moreover I wouldn't be comfortable. I'm even going back to change it" I said and started marching back to the hostel.

" Wura. Stop all this! I promise you the cloth isn't bad, it's very godly" She said and I stopped and chuckled at the godly part.

" The Jumpsuit is just pretty" She added and I weighed the two options. Go back and change or go to the dinner party in the jumpsuit.

" I promise you. It's not tight. If you know you want us to get to our seats early, let's go now" She continued

" You are so troublesome" Stephanie said as we walked side by side to the venue of the party. I decided to go in the jumpsuit.