Phone Calls.

Maddy

"You are a pain in my ass, Xander Williamson." My lips pull up into a smile that luckily, he can't see. He laughs, "I don't know why you acting like you don't like talking to me." It's currently two in the morning and I'm in the communal bathroom, sitting on the dirty floor. It's not like I can talk on the phone with him in my dorm room. I have a roommate who most certainly does not know that I'm entertaining Xander. Nobody knows for that matter and I want to keep it that way.

"Your voice is the most annoying thing in the world," I rebut. I feel him grinning on the other side of the phone just like he always does when I tease him like this. Others would be offended by my words but he isn't. It's a special talent of his really and I hate to admit that he has any type of talent. Whatever he'll never know I said that. "Oh yeah? Hang up then," he challenges. I've never backed down from a challenge before. "No," I reply. The line is quiet before his voice fills my ear again. "Why?"

"Because then that would mean that you would win," I retort. "Win what? This isn't a game," he tells me. I roll my eyes, picking at the old nail polish on my nails. I haven't gotten them done again since I've been saving money so I recently painted them red. "Of course, it is," I say. "So everything to you is just a game then? That's a terrible way to live, Madison Hayes," his voice is getting huskier by the hour. Truth is, I called him about two hours ago since I was bored and couldn't sleep. He was already asleep, but he stayed on the call for me. I think he thought I was going to fall asleep eventually but here we are.

I smirk, "It is. Only if I win, though." He laughs instantly. "So if you lose then it's not fair game? Talk about being a sore fucking loser," he says. I roll my eyes, annoyed even though he can't see me. "I'm not a sore loser, I just don't like losing. Plus, I rarely do," I admit proudly. "Oh wow, I'm surprised you even admitted to ever losing," he says. I only lose to you, Xander. This is something he also won't ever know. Though I'm sure his cocky ass already knows it.

"I have my faults, just like you have plenty of yours," I say. He chuckles lowly. "You're right about that. I'm not perfect like you, Maddy," he tells me. I raise my eyebrows in surprise at his declaration. "I mean I knew that, but I never thought you'd admit it out loud. Or are you just trying to stroke my ego so I can give you some head?" I ask sarcastically. He laughs again. "Well when you say it out loud it makes me sound kinda dick-ish," he sucks air through his teeth.

"You are a dick, I'm not surprised," I shrug my shoulders lightly. "But you don't have to stroke my ego just so I'll give you head. I'll do it without all that," I add honestly. The line is quiet again for a few seconds. "Really?" Xander asks. "Yeah, really," I say. I like doing it and don't have to be asked. Giving Xander head is one of the best things I've experienced in a while. He's very big which makes it a little bit hard but it's not too, too much. I can handle it just fine. Sometimes.

"Well now I'm turned on," he says in a sexy whisper. My body heats and my core begs for something fuller. Shit. "That sucks," I say, completely hiding my real thoughts. "So are you," he says. I furrow my brows. How does he know that? No, he's just testing me. I definitely won't give in. "Not really, no," I chuckle, a fake one.

"Can you come over? I'll get you turned on once you're here."

I laugh at the suggestion. "You're crazy. It's 2 in the morning,"

"Yeah, and? I miss you," he says lowly. My brows furrow at the sentiment. He clears his throat. "I need to be inside of you is what I mean," he corrects himself. I roll my eyes. "You've got a hand for a reason," I tell him, holding back a small laugh. My hand is better than his hand. "I like yours better," he says. I smile at this. "I'm not coming over so you might as well help yourself, babe," I tell him. He's silent. Again.