Close To The Edge.

Maddy

I let out a loud cry without a care in the world. I'd be quieter if I knew anyone was home, but luckily, Xander's roommates went out for the night. It's my day off from work and Xan faked feeling sick from his stomach so that he could stay in for the night. He can go out whenever he wants, we have to take advantage of any time we can get time alone at his place or mine. Having sex in a car has become frequent and even though the sex is always great, cars make it harder to do the best positions. I do like riding, but sometimes I want to be fucked, not the other way around.

I'm currently propped up on my two elbows, back arched as Xander slides his length in and out of me at an excruciatingly slow pace. We both finished once already about five minutes ago while I rode him and we decided to go for another round. But I'm annoyed since he's been teasing me for way too long now. I only like it slow until I need more. Right now, I need more. I try and strain my neck to look back at him. His thumbs dig into the dimples on my back. "I need more, Xan," I cry out.

He looks up at me for a second and shoves himself all the way inside of me at the same time. My mouth gapes, but I hold back a moan in my throat. We both always finish a little bit faster in his position but since he's already came once, he won't finish as fast. I can't say the same for myself though. "I'm enjoying the fact that I can see all of you in this position," he says, like always. He takes one hand and starts to rub my clit.

I turn my head back around, my neck starting to hurt and moan lightly. He begins to pump out and into me again at a faster pace all while rubbing circles on my clit. I bite down on my lower lip, wishing I could throw my head back in pleasure. Instead, I splay my arms out in front of me and connect the side of my face with the mattress. My back arches more and I start to feel his length rub against my clit with every pump. He moves his hand away, placing both on my back again.

"That better?" he asks. I nod my head. "Yeah?" he adds. God, why are my vocal cords failing me right now? "Mhmm," is all I manage to say. With that, he fastens his pace into me, sliding in faster and faster. My moans muffle into the mattress and his groans become music to my ears. Something about hearing a guy moan, Xander specifically, turns me on more than it should. "You're so fucking beautiful," he groans out.

I turn my face to get a view of what he's doing. His eyes focus on his length sliding in and out of me. Sadly, I don't have the view that he does. My breathing becomes more ragged and I feel myself clench around him already. "Fuck," he moans. I play with my hardened nipples, the buds sensitive. "Faster," I pant.

He doesn't hesitate to follow my directions and his pumps become faster. I moan each time he fills me completely, giving myself to him entirely. His moans sync with mine and a couple of minutes later, I come for the second time tonight. He takes a little longer after me, slowing his pace as he milks out his own orgasm. My breathing is ragged still as I catch my breath.

He pulls out of me completely, throwing away the used condom. I fall back on the mattress, laying on my back. He gets up to get us both something to clean ourselves with.

After that, he plops down on the bed next to me. He kisses my forehead quickly, laying his head down on the pillow. It's only ten p.m. now but his eyes droop heavily. "Tired already?" I say. He lets out a breathy, short chuckle. "Give me ten minutes, and I'll be good," he says. I roll my eyes and push his chest lightly. I'm pretty worn out too.

"What time do you think they're coming home?" We can't risk getting caught so I'll probably leave before his roommates come home. "I don't know, but don't worry we'll be good. It's not like they're gonna come into my room and the doors locked anyway," he tells me. I nod and inch closer to his warmer body.

He wraps an arm around my waist as I lay my head on his chest. I feel his warm breath against my head as we lay in silence for a couple of minutes. In fear that he'll fall asleep on me, I say, "Talk to me." I feel him shift his head slightly, so I look up at him. He's laying down but his head rests against a pillow that's propped up. "About?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders slightly. "Anything," I reply. I don't want him to fall asleep because once he falls asleep, it's hard to wake him up.