Chapter Eight ☽︎ Euphoric Dreams

"Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them."
-- Unknown

K I M B E R L Y

"That is why I love you. You're like the sea. A temptation. An overwhelming feeling that pulls me in, just to feel you against my skin. No matter how many times I walk along that beach, it still pulls me in, I have to have it against my skin. It's a temptation I cannot and will not hold back from. You are my sea, and I am addicted to drowning in you. When I fell in love with you, I went in feet first and I never want to come back up for air."

It was my first time,

And honestly, I wasn't scared,

But he was,

Scared he was going to hurt me,

Scared I was going to scream in pain,

I remember staring at those steamy pair of grey eyes, and telling them that I was okay,

I'd recently found out that he has a secret obsession for the Twilight books and the movie Titanic,

A secret he didn't want anyone to know about,

He always hid the books under his bed in the frat house,

I still remember the sounds like yesterday,

The slow creaking of the bed, the harmony of his sexy groans and my pleasure-painful gasps,

It hurt,

But it was that kind of hurt you didn't want to end,

It was that kind of hurt you wanted so much,

It was that kind of hurt you needed so bad,

That kind of hurt that only the one you were in love with, could give you.

And afterwards,

He kissed me so hard.

He licked the tiny tear drops under my eyelids,

He ran a bath for me,

It was the best feeling in the whole world.

I jerk awake, to the sound of a baby and his mother.

Liz.

Interrupting my dreams yet again.

"You wanna say hi to your new girlfriend?" Liz glances between Junior and me.

Great timing, Sis. I guess you'll be pleased to know I was just having sex dreams.

"I look awful, what do you think he thinks about that?" I tease and she laughs.

"I bumped into Mom and your boyfriend in here," Liz sighs. "You didn't tell me you were dating that underwear guy?"

"Who brought me here?" I ask suddenly. I don't want to talk about Tony, or why I'm dating him. Nope.

"Hudson," Liz smiles. "Speaking of which, you have lots of questions to answer," She grins. "I tried prying it out of said Hudson, but he gave me the cold shoulder," she pouts.

"How's Aaron reacting to that?" I ask, although I know the answer.

"Said he's going to give him hell during practice," she laughs, and Junior laughs too, their smiles almost alike.