Chapter Seventeen ☽︎ Fuck Feelings

"There is never a time or a place for true love. IT happens accidentally in a heartbeat in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
–– Unknown

H U D S O N

Those two blue–green eyes blink up at me, those full pink lips whisper and scream my name as I push in and out of her against the bathroom wall, planting kisses on her neck, spine, spanking her soft ass cheeks just the way she likes it, worshipping her body just the way she pleases and so much more. Pushing in and out of her, at a rhythm we both love, not too fast, not too slow, just there...... perfect, real, connected. I pull out of her for a second, giving her time to turn around, and wrap her thighs around me as I lift her up. Setting her steady on the wall, her thighs wrapped tightly around me as I hold her up, making my way inside her warm wetness, holding her steady as we make love, kissing her, whispering all sorts of things to her, telling her how much I fucking love her, how dark my forever would be without her. And trust me, I mean every fucking word that comes out of my mouth. Her moans fill my ears, and her nails draw lines on my back, I bite the spot right underneath her ear and her body shudders, her orgasm building up, mine too. She erupts in screams of pleasure, and I follow after her, giving her everything that comes out of me. Bodies entwined, souls united. "I love you," she whispers, and with her I know it's not the good–as–fuck sex talking, but her big heart. Two hearts beating in sync with each other, two chests heaving with extreme pleasure, two souls destined to be together and two hearts moulded just for each other.

My eyes snap right open, and my bed rids of sweat. I was having a fucking sex dream. Christ. So much for my "friends" decision. My mind is fucking trash, but nothing a little workout won't fix. I don't take a shower as I so desperately avoid a repeat of my inappropriate dreams, instead I throw on some gym clothes and I leave the house unnoticed, that's if T is not pretending to be asleep.

It's 5:30am and the gym security gets the door for me and I bolt in, heading straight for the punching bag and gloves. I throw my shirt to the ground and I punch away my dream.

It's like she was just there, telling me how much she wants me, how much she loves me. The last thing Kim feels for me is love, and as selfish as it sounds, I'm really not ready to tell her the fucking real reason why I bailed on our plans for forever, and I honestly hope to God or anyone that answers prayers that she doesn't ask. I'm being selfish, I know, but if I'm being rational, it's a hell of a lot better than looking like a goddamn idiot. I punch and punch in the fading darkness of the early morning, the only sounds I hear are the obvious frustration of the punching bag and the sounds of my hands attacking it.

It's like she was just there, and I could fucking feel all her warmth.

I punch my fucked up imaginations away. I'm going to be stuck acting a fucking movie with this woman, so the best I can do is put up some wholesome thoughts and get my shit together without ruining our new dynamic, "friends". I honestly never thought I'd use Kim and I in the same sentence as that screwed up word, but the universe found a way to punish me, and I will, so gladly accept it.

I hear the small rattle of the gym door and I stop punching to see who. Alex, he walks right in, also wearing Gym clothes and looking more distraught than I look. He turns the gym lights on from the switches next to him, and we both confess our reasons for being here so early in unison.

"Bad dream,"

"Marriage sucks,"

That's the last thing I expected from him, so I give him a crooked grin, "Punch me then,"

Alex wastes no time to do just that, and I let him take it all out on me. This used to be our buddy routine, when either of us was having a bad day, one of us would punch the other to let it all out. And seeing as he looks more devasted than I do, I think he deserves to get a few punches in me. He does just that, until he collapses on the floor of the ring and sits on his ass.