Chapter Twenty-Five ☽︎ Never Got Over Her

IT'S BEEN A month and some weeks

IT'S BEEN A month and some weeks. And Kimmie and I have settled into a crazy sweet dynamic, one that I love, and I'm terrified to lose. We go to work, we act, we kiss and make out for the camera— Neil often looks freaked out, we come back to the hotel, and then we kiss for real. We also stay up at night, binge watching The Originals. We then spent the rest of the night, exploring and discovering new things about each other, and sleeping of course. Very non–PG.

Today is our day off, and Kimmie is fawning over pictures of Junior and Kim, and also a heavily pregnant Brittany. According to Kimmie and a very scared soon–to–be Daddy, Brittany is a month away from her due date.

She's wearing a retro embroidered extra large sweatshirt, extra large of course and a pair of smiley face slippers. She hums to the music video playing on the TV, and I can't fight the smile on my face, as I listen to her.

As for filming, we've been making progress, no one's freaked out whenever we kiss, but Deena still hates Kim and has eyes for me. I admit, she's stunning, but like I said earlier, I'm into Kimmie, and only Kimmie. I know this new dynamic will only last for a while, but I love it, and loving it means getting ready and fucking prepared to see the look on her face whenever I own my shit and tell her. But that doesn't stop me from wondering what she's keeping from me. I'm I worried? Yes, but I'm sure it's not as fucked up as mine.

I've missed the guys so much, I've also missed Seattle. I haven't been watching our games lately because it sucks not being there to play with them. I love it here though, I love the acting process and I love the fact that I get to spend lots of fucking time with Kimmie, on and off set. I love it so much that I've moved all my stuff from my boring hotel room to hers.

Kimmie is focused on her iPad. She's cross-legged on the bed, she has her glasses on and she's no longer humming. I take a little moment to appreciate such a beautiful sight and for a second, I imagine my life like this, with her. She has always been unorganized, leaving her stuff all over the place. I'm organized though, but I loved having her stuff all over the place. Now it's her own room, but I love seeing her stuff everywhere, from her perfume, to her slippers, to her beanies.

"Lee, do you hear that?" She lifts her head and she takes off her glasses.

"Huh?" I snap out of it, meeting her cerulean eyes. And then I hear it, a commotion right outside of our hotel.

"Might be a crazy fan, or something, or probably the paparazzi," she stands to her feet.

"I'll check it out," I assure her and then I dash out.

The sound of the commotion gets louder as I approach the lobby. I recognize the voices. Our driver, the security and……

Jodie?

"Hey!" I yell as I approach the commotion.

"Hudson!" Jo yells in excitement. "Can you please tell your security that I am not a mad fan?" She laughs.