Chapter Thirty ☽︎ A Liberating Feeling

MY SISTER IS beautiful

MY SISTER IS beautiful. She's got ass and boobs in that slim body of hers that can kill a guy. And I mean, literally, because Aaron keeps looking at her like he wants to undress her and stop her from going to work. Junior however, is more bothered about his toys, rather than the food Mrs. Kelly is trying to feed him.

"What do you think?" Liz asks, turning around, displaying the outline of her ass and giving me a sexy smile. And I mean, sexy.

"I think your husband wants to eat you alive," I state and Aaron looks at me with widen eyes, while he suppresses a turned-on laugh.

"Kim!" She almost yells, embarrassment flooding her cheeks. "Junior is right there, and we do not want to traumatize him!" She giggles. "He said his first word a couple of weeks ago,"

"He said Da-da," Aaron smiles.

"I heard him say Ma, yesterday," Liz continues. "I really can't believe it, he's going to be one soon and he's just so big,"

"I'm down for making another baby, you know," Aaron wraps his huge arms around her waist. He's also gotten more tattoos, because I swear to God, I can totally see more and more ink. "Maybe a girl this time, I wanna have another you,"

"Aaron we can't determine the sex of our baby while we're, you know," she giggles and I swear laughter erupts from me.

"You guys are too cute, it's starting to hurt," I grin at them and Aaron releases her, planting a small kiss on her forehead.

"You sure you wanna stay home alone?" Liz asks as she scoops Junior into her arms and hands him his favorite Thomas and friends toy. "You've never been one to stay home for even a day, you're always out and all,"

"That was mom's version of me, Liz, it's so sad that I don't even know my own version of me," I chuckle but it's almost a pained sound. Liz offers a small smile. "And I don't want to go back to my house, everything just reminds me of the facade of a person that I've been living for years," I say and she nods, and I carry Junior from her. "And I won't be alone, okay? I have Junior and Mrs. Kelly to keep me company," I grin and Junior smiles at me. His little teeth are slowly coming out.

"Alright then," she smiles. "Aaron will be back eventually, he insists on driving me to work before he heads to the gym to prep for the new season," She says, her eyes on her phone as Junior practically shoves his toy to my face. "Ba!" He yells, excitement flooding his little cheeks and a triumphant smile spreads across Liz's cheeks.

"I also need to go visit Bri, the whole new motherhood thing is freaking her out," she smiles. "So have fun, okay, Mrs. Kelly would get you anything you need and feel free to leave Junior on the floor to crawl around when your arms get tired," she says.

"Go ahead mama bear, we'll be fine," I assure her as she drops a kiss on Junior's cheeks and she says her goodbyes, along with Aaron.

And then it's just me, Junior and Mrs. Kelly.