The Games 1.4

I'm back in the cabin in the woods, sitting alone in the cozy home. The fire is lit and I am enjoying a cup of tea, wearing my work clothes. I have finished my shift and Ramsey should be done by now as well. I take a gulp of the hot beverage and take in the burning feeling in my throat. I hear the door creak.

 I look up and see Ramsey standing in the doorway, shirt off, a little sweaty from work, his muscular body kissed by the sun, wearing ripped jeans and a plaid shirt tied around his hips. He holds his ax in his right hand, his veins showing through his skin. I set down my mug of tea and he closes the door. I feel my heartbeat speed up.

 He throws his ax aside and rips off the shirt from his hips. Before I can get up to greet him, I am pinned to the table, him on top of me, sucking on my neck. I feel a couple pleasure moans escape my mouth while he gives me hard, painful hickeys. I soon feel his lips against mine, sharing a passionate, steamy kiss. The taste of his lips drives me mad. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms are around his neck. He picks me up and then slams be against the wall. His invasive kisses, hard and rough, cause our heart rates speed up, my body wanting him like crazy. Our innocent love turned into this aggressive, violent, rough, crazy love-making. 

 He props me up against the wall, holding me upright with his hands on my ass. I undo my short shirt, basically ripping it open, and I let my red and black bra expose itself to him. It was a gift that he gave me on my birthday. I let him look at my chest, and smirk lightly, biting my lip. Soon enough, I find myself on the unmade bed, being touched all over by the boy of my dreams. Each touch sends chills down my spine and a gasp. I return the pleasure by stroking his mid-section softly and outlining his abdominal muscles. He softly kisses my collarbone as I bite his neck and ear lightly, a thing that he really enjoys. My lips are invaded by his, smiles in between the wet kisses. Our tongues collide, fighting each other. This is the roughness that we both like. He reaches down to my shorts and his fingers start to undo the button. I slap his hand lightly and soon enough he is lying down on the floor, on his back, my foot holding his torso down.

 I give him a malicious smirk as I pin him down, my hands holding his arms. I position myself above him, my lips brushing against his, teasingly. His want more so he leans forward but all he gets is my chest. He starts kissing it, ever so lightly, making me gasp at times. I kiss his neck roughly, sucking on his skin, leaving love bites. I then sit on his section and I swear that I can feel his hard. I feel myself wanting him so much.

 He then overpowers me and I end up on the floor, his body dominating mine. I feel my shorts being slipped off and I undo his jeans. Soon enough, I feel his body inside of mine, his energetic thrusts provoking deep moans on my behalf. His lips are sealed against mine as the pace speeds up. The kisses are rougher, biting more prominent, the penetration deeper. We are suffering for air, but we decide to keep on going, our desire finally being finalized. I feel my body being shifted back and forth against the burning carpet. Each time he hits the spot, my body twitches, my gasps deeper, my moans louder. I hear myself yell.

  "Fucking hell this feels so damn good!" I hear myself moan, quickly followed by "Oh fuck! Keep it coming!".

 We are all over the place, on the floor, on the bed, between the sheets, against the wall, my body riding up and down against the rough surface, my nails digging into his back, wanting more and more. He grunts and groans, kissing me harder, fucking me harder. We don't do, we fuck, hard. It feels amazing, painful, just the way I like it. The table is soon invaded by my body lying flat on it, his body making quick thrusts into me, beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I finally cry out and we both release our muscles.

 I look into his beautiful eyes and instead of seeing calmness as usual, I see despair and sadness.

 "Why did you have to sleep with him?" he asks and his body disappears.

I wake up and I remember that I am in the arena. It is dawn and Lance is tranquilly sleeping, an arm around me. I look down and see that the fire in the cave is still burning, lightly but still burning. I decide to look at my arm. Lance then shrugs and looks at me, bloodshot eyes. I take off the cloth and reveal my healed arm, good as new. I smile at the thought and look at Lance. His soft fingers trace the spot where my arm was shot.

"It's a miracle." he gasps.

"I know. I can't be grateful enough. I would've been dead by now." I say smiling, kissing up to the Capitol.

We then decide to pack our things and start jumping from tree to tree, escaping the Careers. The first leap is easy and swift yet it gets more complicated by the jump. Then I fall and my body slams to the ground. I try to get up but my body doesn't let me. The rocks move and I hear Ovid get out of the cave. The end is near. Lance picks me up and runs with me, carrying me away from him. I try to run by myself but my legs don't let me. I then bite down and start to run, Ovid dangerously behind us.

"I'm gonna get you Johanna!" he chants.

We keep running. I am starving and thirsty. I can't run much longer without water. That's when I remember the syringes and I grab one from my boot swiftly and shoot it in my arm, helping me. We keep running away until we are safe.

For the next few days, no deaths have occurred. The Capitol must be bored after a wild chase and no fallen. I decide that I have to go and scavenge for food. We've been starving, eating the last bits of our herbs. My ribs are more prominent and Lance's cheekbones are hollow. It almost makes me want to cry, seeing his body slowly die, the color in his eyes fade. We are extremely hungry and no trace of game has been seen around. We decide to hold it out and man up a bit. We hear a distant howl and in no time we are on our feet running away from the oncoming beast.

The ferocious mutt is running after us, fangs exposed, foam coming out of its mouth. Then Lance finally throws an ax at it, causing it do die and disappear, leaving the weapon clean and on the ground. We decide to hide in a tree, the safest place for our existence. I fall asleep in Lance's arms, tired and starving, just like in Seven, but worse. If I remember well, no one was trying to kill me back home and my friend was not my lover, and there were no such things as giant spiders or rabid wolves.

Life was good. Now it's shit. Even if I win, I will have nightmares. And I know that for a fact.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey loves!

ONE UPDATE AFTER THE OTHER!! ARE YOU FEELING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!!!!

What do you think about Johanna's dirty dream? All you guys want a life like that, I know it ;)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting!!

If you haven't done it before, read, vote, comment, make sure to add it to your library for updates, and follow me!!

Make sure to check out my second story, The Boy From Spain, a fiction about a girl who was destroyed suddenly falling in love with a Spanish guy soon after her ex-boyfriend's suicide. Based on certain true facts in my life.

Thank yo soooooooooo much :)

xxIng