CHAPTER 8

The assistant's speed was very fast, and everything was quickly arranged the day after Ye Qinghe proposed the funding.

Good luck came so suddenly that Shen Zhou, who was about to drop out of school to support his younger brother, had no power to fight back. He went to the headteacher and wanted to get the contact information of the sponsor and personally thank him, but the teacher was always reluctant to reveal any news, and no matter how hard Shen Zhou was grinding, the teacher was unwilling to let go.

Helpless, he can only return to the class.

If you think about it carefully, this is also a good thing. If someone is willing to sponsor him, he can go to college, make money, and make his brother's life better...

Shen Zhou looked out the window, obsidian-like pupils rarely flickering with subtle light.

He is helpless in this world, without relatives or reasons.

He only has a younger brother, only a younger brother...

In a trance, the arm was lightly bumped.

Shen Zhou frowned and raised his head, facing Ye Qinghe's fair face.

"Is something wrong?" Shen Zhou's attitude was extremely cold.

He can't say he hates Ye Qinghe, but he can't say he likes Ye Qinghe, which stems from his rejection of people from different worlds.

"The weekend group homework should be done at your house or mine?"

The teacher started assigning group homework for them this semester. It was originally a group of four. Due to the lack of people, Ye Qinghe and Shen Zhou joined together. This weekend is the first homework, which requires the cooperation of the students. Ye Qinghe knew that Shen Zhou's withdrawn personality might not want to be with him. If he didn't want to, it would not be impossible for him to do two jobs alone.

Shen Zhou lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "I want to take the children on the weekend."

Ye Qinghe was startled.

Suddenly I remembered that my younger brother was going to the hospital for a checkup on the weekend, the nanny would accompany him, and the house worker also asked for leave that day, which means...

"I want to take the kids too."

Shen Zhou raised his head.

With their eyes facing each other, the two brothers tacitly looked away.

In the end, Shen Zhou said, "Then let's go outside." His house was small and dirty, and the environment was poor. Shen Zhou was not afraid that Ye Qinghe would look down on him, but that he would make this young master uncomfortable.

Ye Qinghe nodded: "Then you remember my phone number and call me back." As soon as the voice fell, Ye Qinghe stopped. He forgot that Shen Zhou didn't have a phone at home, and he usually copied his schoolwork by hand.

"Then..."

"Go to the Commercial Pedestrian Street at ten o'clock in the morning, I'll be waiting for you there on time." Shen Zhou made a final decision, not giving Ye Qinghe a chance to refute.

**

At seven o'clock in the morning on weekends, Ye Qinghe came to Ye Ya's room lightly.

She hadn't woken up yet, the quilt was kicked by her feet, her body was lying on her stomach and she was sleeping soundly, and she could hear a subtle snoring sound when she got closer.

Ye Qinghe squatted beside the bed, holding his cheeks in his hands and staring at Ye Ya.

The little girl looked really cute when she slept. The fat baby's face was crumpled into a ball because she was lying on her side, her mouth was puckered up unconsciously, and her eyelashes trembled slightly in her sleep. Ye Qinghe stretched out his hand and involuntarily touched the short curly hair on top of her head.