CHAPTER 23

There is still no news from the police, Ye Ya can only stay at Xia's house for the time being. She has a sweet mouth, and is petite and cute, and in less than half a day, she won the love of the Xia family.

The adults still have work in the morning, leaving Xia Qing and Ye Ya for company. With the new little sister, Xia Qing didn't even bother to take care of her favorite uncle.

She took Ye Ya to her room, and rummaged through the bottom drawer of the cloakroom to find the clothes that she hadn't worn a few times as a child.

"Sister, do you like this one?" Xia Qing held up a pink skirt with a pair of small wings to show her.

"No, no, my sister is cute in this one." Xia Qing took out a green little dinosaur one-piece from the bottom, nodded contentedly, and agreed with herself, "My sister must be cute in this." She pulled Ye Ya's arm, "I Put it on for my sister."

Ye Ya is very well-behaved, like a little baby, motionless for Xia Qing to play with.

Usually Xia Qing needs her mother's help to dress herself, but it is conceivable that it took a lot of effort to change Ye Ya's clothes, especially this is a jumpsuit. Seeing Xia Qing's sweat, Ye Ya said thoughtfully: "Ya Ya wear it herself!" She lowered her head and sorted out the wrinkled coat, grabbed the zipper with her small hand, pulled it up, and put it on.

Xia Qing's eyes were shining, and she applauded and praised: "Wow~~ Sister is so amazing, she can wear clothes by herself at such a young age."

Ye Ya, who was praised by her sister, raised her chin proudly: "It's okay, it's okay, this kind of little thing can't trouble me." Who made her the smartest little monster in the world, human life can't trouble her at all, she used to be a fool She watered herself with the leaves, and her mother praised her for being very powerful.

The little girl who put on the little dinosaur clothes became more and more charming and cute. Xia Qing liked it very much. Her two chubby little arms hugged Ye Ya tightly and said, "It must be my little elf who heard my wish, so I put it on. My sister gave it to me."

"Elf?" Ye Ya tilted her head.

"It's my little rose." Xia Qing's face flashed with disappointment, "but it died a long time ago."

Xia Qing raised a rose a year ago. That flower was not very special, but it was her favorite. She watered the flowers, trimmed them, watched them grow little by little, and almost gave all her love to the little rose, but one day...the flowers were eaten by wild cats.

But Xia Qing knew that her little rose must not have left. Occasionally, she could feel that the little rose turned into an elf by her side.

[Stupid fool, I didn't die. ] Hearing her words, the guardian spirit jumped out, beating her head unhappily.

"Hello, Xiaohua." Ye Ya greeted the guardian spirit politely.

The guardian spirit looked over, stared at the swaying little leaf on her head, and finally saluted: "Good morning, Xiaocao."

Xia Qing's eyes are full of inexplicable: "Who is my sister talking to?"

Ye Ya's eyes moved from side to side. After confirming that no one was coming, she leaned over to Xia Qing and whispered, "It's your elf."

"what???"

"It likes you very much."

Xia Qing said incredulously, "Can you see it?"

Leafy nodded.

She's a little monster who can see things that humans can't see and hear things humans can't hear.