Untitled Part 30

Ye Linchuan didn't take the business card for a long time. Wang Hongru was embarrassed and handed it to Ye Ya, "If you think about it, you can contact your uncle by phone.

Wang Hongru, phone 132...

Ye Ya carefully collected the business card and nodded.

"Go home." Ye Linchuan picked up the box containing the Transformers and left the toy store without looking back.

"Goodbye uncle and sister." She waved her hand, and Xiao ran and followed.

The car was silent, Ye Ya hugged the box tightly, looking forward to giving the gift to the kid. When he finally got home, Ye Ya couldn't wait to run down as soon as the car was parked.

"I'm back!"

Before anyone arrived, the voice rushed into the living room first.

In the living room, Ye Qinghe was reading a book with Shen Zhou, but she didn't see Shen Ran and Ziyu. She giggled suspiciously and walked over: "Did Brother Shen Zhou bring Ranran?"

She changed into new clothes, combed her new hairstyle, and was in good condition, which completely relieved Shen Zhou who had been worried about her situation.

"Is Yaya just thinking about Ranran?"

Ye Ya realized that what she said would make Shen Zhou sad, and hurriedly changed her words: "Ya Ya also misses Brother Shen Zhou..." Ye Ya stared at the crow on Shen Zhou's shoulder again, her voice lowered, "I also miss Black Sparrow."

"Gah!" Seeing her reluctance, Hei Que rolled her eyes at her proudly.

Seeing Shen Zhou and Ye Qinghe, Ye Ya immediately put what she was about to do behind her head, and just wanted to express her grievance wholeheartedly. She sat down between the two of them, stretched out her arms, pouted and complained, "Big brother, look at me~"

Ye Qinghe and Shen Zhou looked over together.

The little girl's arms were like lotus roots, white and tender, and she wanted to pinch them.

"What are you looking at?" Both of them were at a loss.

Ye Ya pointed at the insignificant pinhole on her arm, and complained, "Adi pierced me with a needle~~" The ending sound was so long that she almost didn't cry directly.

As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Linchuan came in from the door.

The two teenagers stood up and greeted each other.

"Dad." Ye Qinghe called out.

"Hello, uncle."

This is the second time Shen Zhou has met Ye Qinghe's father.

He is tall and dignified, his eyes are indifferent, and his unapproachable cold and arrogant aura made Shen Zhou feel apprehensive and quickly lowered his head after just one glance. To be honest, if he hadn't wanted to see Ye Ya, Shen Ri would never have come here. Every luxury here was frantically rubbing against his inferiority complex, and now seeing Ye Linchuan again was even more uncomfortable.

Especially after knowing that he was going to "kill" Ye Ya, he didn't know how to face this stern elder.

What is certain is that Shen Zhou doesn't like him.

Ye Linchuan nodded lightly, without any further expression.

Ye Ya pulled Shen Zhou's sleeve and continued to complain: "He, he also let Ya Ya pee his pants."

Hearing this, the two teenagers widened their eyes.

Ye Qinghe couldn't believe it: "Ya Ya peeed her pants?"