CHAPTER 18

After a long wait, Ye Linchuan came slowly.

He is tall and has long legs, black hair, and black pupils, and his facial lines are cold and handsome. Even if he is separated by a distance, he can feel the momentum coming from his face.

- oppressive, intimidating, and difficult to approach.

"Hello, I'm Ye Qinghe's father, Ye Linchuan." In the first sentence he entered, he reported himself.

Ye Linchuan's name often appeared on major financial columns, and even the traffic policeman in charge of this case had bought shares in the Ye family. He naturally recognized this as the famous richest man in Longcheng and was so shocked that he didn't respond.

Ye Qinghe put his arms around Ye Ya and sat aside, pursing his lips and saying nothing.

Ye Linchuan's eyes swept over lightly, and then he converged, "My son has caused trouble to everyone, I'm really sorry."

The traffic police responded and said, "Children are ignorant and understandable. But adults need to be more disciplined. It's too dangerous to let such a young child ride an electric bike on the road..."

The traffic police are chattering and educating again and again.

Ye Linchuan listened in silence, and looked at Ye Ya in Ye Qinghe's arms.

She stared at him, her eyes clear and cute.

Two seconds later, a smile appeared on the little girl's fair face, and dimples appeared on her cheeks, as sweet as toffee.

Ye Linchuan frowned and slowly looked away.

After the education, Ye Linchuan asked his assistant to pay the fine, and he also helped Shen Zhou to redeem the car. After finishing all the affairs, he left the traffic police brigade with the three children.

Ye Linchuan's car was parked at the door, and Ye Qinghe kept Ye Ya from going too late.

"Then... Shen Zhou and I are going back to school." Ye Qinghe muttered, picked up Ye Ya and turned to leave.

"Stop." Ye Linchuan called out indifferently.

He paused, his flesh tense.

Ye Linchuan put a pair of cold eyes on Shen Zhou behind him, and said, "Thank you for taking care of Ye Qinghe, and I will ask the assistant to take you back to school."

The assistant understood, and immediately stopped a taxi and said to Shen Zhou, "Let's go, I'll send your electric car back later."

Shen Zhou didn't move, still looking at Ye Qinghe.

"Come up." Ye Linchuan opened the rear door.

Ye Qinghe was stubborn not to start, and his face was unwilling.

Ye Linchuan's tone became heavier: "I told you to come up." The last two words were bitten slowly and deeply.

Ye Qinghe took a deep breath, turned his head and said to Shen Zhou, "Shen Zhou, let's go back first, I'll trouble you today." He hugged Ye Ya and got into the car, only to hear the sound of the door closing, Ye Linchuan was sitting in the car. the front seat.

The car drove smoothly, the father and son were one after the other, no one paid any attention to the other, and the narrow space was full of oppressive silence.

Ye Ya couldn't notice the strange atmosphere, and quietly and honestly leaned on her brother's arms, dangling her left leg, her beautiful eyes never leaving Ye Linchuan.

She looked at her father with love, liking, and worship in her eyes.

Ye Linchuan felt bored and stared back mercilessly.