CHAPTER 15

Ye Linchuan glanced at Ye Ziyu, made sure that his son would not wake up, and walked straight to the front of the secret room.

The door was open, not fully closed.

He sank in, turned on the flashlight function of his mobile phone, and swept back and forth in the secret room. Almost instantly, Ye Linchuan found Ye Ya hiding on the bed.

The little girl naturally noticed that someone came in.

She hid herself under the quilt, pouted, shrank her neck, covered her eyes, whatever you want to say.

that is-

Why is my **** leaking?

puff.

Puff puff.

"..." It stinks.

Ye Ya pinched her nose in pain, she was about to be killed by her own fart.

Ye Linchuan closed his eyes to calm himself, raised his hand to turn on the light, and the dim warm light above his head illuminated the entire small secret room.

Ye Linchuan came over.

Ye Linchuan lifted the quilt.

At the sight, the small breast dumpling pouted her **** back to the person and buried her face tightly under the pillow. She believed that as long as she didn't open her eyes, no one would be able to find her, so even if the quilt was lifted, Ye Ya was still as steady as a rock, motionless.

Ye Linchuan's eyes twitched fiercely, and his big hand lifted her up easily.

The feeling of being in the air suddenly felt very uncomfortable, Ye Ya's toes curled up, her eyes hidden under her fingers slowly narrowed, and she looked out through the narrow gap.

Orange light spots jumped on the man's ink-stained hair. He was mature and handsome, and his eyes were deep and cold, condensing layers of cold air.

Ye Ya's arms gradually drooped down, her lustrous and clear eyes met him, and her clean and harmless expression was in stark contrast to his cold brows.

The corners of Ye Ya's mouth cracked upwards, "Dad~" She covered his face and smiled sweetly, full of joy and love.

Ye Linchuan was shocked by this title. When he saw the tear mole under the corner of Ye Ya's eye, his expression was completely gloomy.

"Dad!" Ye Ya called out louder.

Ye Linchuan didn't respond, threw her on the bed, and strode away.

Looking at the back of the man walking away, Ye Ya tilted her head in confusion, and immediately reacted, chasing it out barefoot.

"Dad, Daddy!" She opened her arms, running and calling.

Ye Linchuan left the room without disturbing his steps.

"Dad, why are you ignoring me?" Ye Ya chased upstairs, "Don't you know Ya Ya?"

"roll!"

Suddenly, he stopped yelling at her.

His eyes were fierce, with undisguised disgust in his expression.

Ye Ya was forced back by this expression, raised her head and looked at her "daddy" in disbelief

Dad hurts her very much.

When she was just beginning to sprout, bugs often came to make trouble. Dad would drive away the bugs and gently caress her little leaves. He would also tell her stories, many, many good and fun stories. When there was no sun at night, Dad would catch fireflies and release them. On the side, tell her that it is a moving little sun.