Chapter 31

knock knock knock.

Ye Ya half clenched a small fist, knocked on the door, stood on tiptoe, and shouted inside, "Ziyu, are you there?"

no respond.

"Are not you here?"

"Not here!" Ye Ziyu's muffled voice came from the room.

Ye Ya was puzzled: "But are you talking?"

Click.

The door is opened.

Ye Ziyu had a messy head of hair, his pretty face was gloomy and gloomy, two eyebrows were erect, and his expression was fierce as if he had first seen him.

Ye Ya was stunned by the situation, and immediately reacted, sending the toy in her hand: "Look."

Transformers are wrapped in exquisite and gorgeous translucent boxes, and the models are very beautiful. Any little boy of this age will never be able to move his legs when he sees it. Whoever thought that Ye Ziyu didn't buy it, stretched out his hand and slapped the box on the ground.

"Are you showing off to me?!"

The back of Ye Ya's hand was a little red from the beating, and it hurt a little. She covered her hand and looked over, dissatisfied: "Why are you beating me!"

"Go out, I don't want to talk to you." Ye Ziyu pulled her collar and pulled it out, "I decided to not like you from now on, you are no longer the little sister I like."

"But why don't you like me anymore?" Ye Ya was very aggrieved, "Because I'm not cute?" She pinched her sensual face in confusion, it's impossible, everyone is praising her cuteness outside today.

"Look, I also changed to a new skirt." Ye Ya pulled up the skirt and turned it around in front of him, "It was my sister from the mall who changed it for me."

The lace skirt spun and danced with her movements, making the already delicate little girl look like a flower fairy.

Ye Ziyu's eyes were red with jealousy: "You are still showing off."

"I didn't." Ye Ya was very aggrieved. She wasn't showing off. Is sharing happiness or showing off?

"You are just relying on your cuteness, and you deliberately act like a spoiled child and let your father take you out, right!"

Ye Ya was taken aback by this logical thinking.

"Dad never took me out." His eyes were red, he bit his lower lip and said, "If I become a girl, I will definitely be cuter than you!"

Ye Ya blinked, bit her finger in embarrassment, and reluctantly said, "Well, then I can wear a skirt for you."

Ye Ziyu took a breath: "Who cares about your skirt? Do I want a skirt? Do I want a skirt!"

No, isn't it?

"That...toy."

"Not uncommon!" Ye Ziyu threw it out, and closed the door with a loud clatter.

Ye Ya was blocked from the door along with the toy. She stared at the door and fell into a deep daze. After being sluggish for a while, she bent down to pick up the toy and knocked on the door again, "Ziyu Ziyu, you really don't care. me?"

"Go away! Ignore you!" He was furious in the room, "I've decided to ignore you forever!"

His temper was inexplicable for no reason, and Ye Ya, who was all about making him happy, became depressed, angry and sad, "Then I'll ignore you!" She stomped her feet, "Unless you open the door now and apologize to me! "