CHAPTER 20

Finally, when Shen Zhou finished the meal, Ye Ya held the small bowl and sat at the small table to eat.

She ate quickly, her cheeks were stuffed to the brim, Shen Zhou was afraid that the child would choke, so she hurriedly poured a glass of water over.

While she was eating, Shen Zhou used WeChat to contact Ye Qinghe.

[Shen Zhou: Your sister is here with me. ]

Shen Zhou's note to Ye Qinghe was Brother Ya Ya, and Ye Qinghe didn't reply until after three or five minutes.

[Brother Ya Ya (Ye Qinghe): Is Ya Ya okay? ]

Shen Zhou glanced at Ye Ya, who was eating, and sent a video call request. After connecting, Ye Qinghe appeared on the screen.

He was lying on the hospital bed with a handsome face and unhealthy pale skin.

"Are you ill?" Shen Zhou rarely cared about his roommate.

"I'm fine." He replied lightly.

Ye Qinghe had a bad heart right after he was born, and he often went to the hospital, and he had long been accustomed to this kind of life.

"Where's Bud?"

Shen Zhou handed the phone to Ye Ya: "Talk to brother."

Ye Ya was eating happily, but when she saw Ye Qinghe who was weak on the screen, the developed lacrimal glands worked again.

"Brother, are you not feeling well?" Ye Ya suddenly felt that the big white steamed bun in her hand was not fragrant. "Brother, wait, I will go to you now." She held back her tears and shoved the steamed bun into her mouth. Wait... I'll find you when I'm done eating."

Ye Qinghe, who was in a depressed mood, smiled when he saw her appearance, "Ya Ya eat slowly, be careful of choking."

Ye Ya drooled, and obediently slowed down the speed of chewing.

Ye Qinghe stared at the camera: "The nanny came to find him in the morning, and I saw Ya Ya's letter." Thinking of the content of the letter, his eyebrows became more gentle, "But it's very dangerous for you to sneak out alone, you can't do this in the future. now, you know?"

Ye Ya's eyelashes fluttered slightly, stared at him, and whispered for a moment, "I want to find my mother..."

Ye Qinghe felt sour in his heart, he didn't know how to tell her that their mother would never return to this world.

"Ya Ya can stay at Brother Shen Zhou's house first, and I'll find you when I'm better. You have to listen to Brother Shen Zhou's words, and don't run around." He urged, his tone full of worry.

Ye Ya didn't nod until the screen went dark.

Shen Zhou received the phone and saw the message from Ye Qinghe again.

[Brother Ya Ya (Ye Qinghe): My dad may have someone come to pick up Ye Ya today, she is safe on your side now, please trouble classmate Shen Zhou to take care of her. ]

After a while, Shen Zhou received a transfer record.

Three thousand dollars.

Shen Zhou frowned and looked at the few pieces of lunch meat left on the table. In the end, he only charged 300, and the rest were returned.

[Shen Zhou: Ya Ya can't eat much, so you don't need to give so much. ]

Ye Qinghe originally wanted to say that there is still you and Ranran, but after thinking about it, he finally gave up.

"Brother Shen Zhou, I'm full." Ye Ya put down his chopsticks, took out a tissue, carefully wiped his mouth and fingers, jumped off the chair and started to clean up the tableware.