CHAPTER 13

"Yes, someone has come."

Ye Linchuan raised his eyebrows and waited for him to answer.

Ye Qinghe couldn't help clenching his sleeves with his two hands hanging down on his legs, and looked down at his toes, "The doctor has come."

"Except for doctors and teachers."

Ye Linchuan's voice above his head was slightly muffled.

Ye Qinghe breathed nervously for half a beat. Thinking of Ye Ya's innocent little face, he gritted his teeth and lied to his father for the first time in his life, "No, no one has ever been here."

Ye Linchuan sat on the chair and didn't speak again, his deep and narrow phoenix eyes reflected deepness. He turned the chair and said slowly, "I'll ask another way, have any children appeared in our house."

child...

Leaf buds...

Ye Qinghe's expression trembled, and his heartbeat violently.

"Ziyu's homework wasn't written by him, right?"

Ye Qinghe was stunned and looked at him in surprise.

Ye Linchuan's brows and eyes were light, and he couldn't see any expression, "I still know the handwriting of you and Ziyu." He seemed to smile, "At the beginning of human beings, their nature is inherently evil? Well, who the **** did you bring home?"

His expression is still insightful, his eyes are so sharp that Ye Qinghe has nowhere to hide.

Ye Linchuan knew the two children in the family.

Ye Ziyu has suffered from infantile mania since his mother left. As he grew up, his condition worsened. He didn't like to be in contact with people, and he couldn't control his emotions. If he didn't deal with it a little, he would yell and cry, let alone friends. When he got sick, he didn't even want his family. After that, Ye Linchuan had no choice but to let Ye Ziyu stay at home. He asked his tutor to come over once a week for a class, and he would also tutor him when he was free, so he would never bring his peers to the house. It seemed that the eldest son was the most suspicious.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Ye Qinghe was stunned, how did he get involved with Xunzi?

"I'm asking you, who wrote Ziyu's homework?"

Operation?

Ye Qinghe was even more confused.

His father would never think that Ya Ya did the homework, would he?

Thinking of Ya Ya's mathematics, Ye Qinghe immediately dismissed the idea, looking at his father's eyes more and more blankly.

Ye Linchuan narrowed his eyes: "You really don't know?"

Ye Qinghe shook his head frantically.

He can't lie, and his eyes can't deceive people.

Ye Linchuan pursed his lips, just as he was about to speak, the bell rang suddenly, Ye Linchuan finally glanced at Ye Qinghe, waved him lightly, and turned to answer the phone.

Ye Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief and ran out of the study in a flash.

"I'll go there right away. You and Assistant Xu prepare the meeting materials." Ye Linchuan hung up the phone and didn't leave in a hurry. He leaned on the leather chair and tapped lightly on the table with his slender fingertips. After pondering for a moment, Ye Linchuan turned on the computer and called up the monitor. It was obvious that the monitor had been manipulated.