Chapter 32

Ye Ya got up very early, and the nanny aunt combed her cute and lovely Nezha hair, which made her round face even more lovely. Considering that she was going to school, the nanny specially put on her a small black uniform.

Ye Qinghe knelt on the ground halfway, wearing small leather shoes for Ye Ya, who had not woken up with a sleepy face. In fact, Ye Qinghe should have gone to school at this time, but in order to send his sister to school, he deliberately asked the teacher for an hour's leave today.

"What would Ya Ya say when she sees her classmates?"

Ye Ya thought about it for a while, and replied, "Students-good friends."

Every word she drew was very long, and Ye Qinghe burst out laughing.

"Well, what else?"

"And...and..." Ye Ya pointed her chin with her finger in thought, but couldn't remember.

"The teacher asked what your name is, you have to say your name is Ye Yaya."

"Why?" Ye Ya didn't understand, "My name is Ye Ya."

"Because my brother wants to protect you, you have to tell others that your name is Ye Yaya." He used his fingertips to pick out a stray strand of hair stuck to Ye Ya's face, "Can you do that, Ya Ya."

"Okay." Ye Ya responded obediently, "I am Ye Ya Ya." Anyway, there is no difference between Ye Ya and Ye Ya Ya, one more word and one less word are the same.

Her attitude was very good, Ye Qinghe nodded with satisfaction: "Ya Ya must tell the teacher if she wants to go to the toilet, don't be embarrassed."

"Eat more at noon, otherwise you will be hungry."

"Also, if a child bullies you, tell the teacher too."

"I have to sleep at noon, I can't leave dinner, I have to get along well with the children, and..."

He kept chattering, Ye Ya nodded again and again, until his neck was sore, and he let out a long, weary breath.

Ye Qinghe paused, and suddenly realized that he was worrying too much. He laughed at himself, reached for his schoolbag, picked up Ye Ya and walked downstairs, "Does Ya Ya think your brother is annoying?"

Ye Ya wrapped her brother's neck, "Don't bother."

"Really?"

"Because my brother likes me, I only talk a lot." Ye Ya said slowly, "I like to listen to my brother."

Her little milk voice was sweet to Ye Qinghe's bones, and her smile became more and more gentle.

"Humph."

There was a light snort from above, it was Ye Linchuan.

She raised her head and looked at Ye Linchuan who was following behind. The dark cloud had obviously expanded a circle, and the dark clouds were densely covered over his head, reflecting the increasingly harsh and unkindness of his eyebrows.

"It's too big to hold, hypocritical..."

Ye Ya's chin rested on Ye Qinghe's shoulder, rolled her eyes at him openly, and wrapped her arms around Ye Qinghe's neck tighter, just like showing off.

"I'll be hugged by my brother when I'm a thousand years old, and I'm going to run away with my brother. I'm mad at you." She grimaced, "Slightly~"

Ye Linchuan's throat choked, and his anger was successfully ignited: "I want to be beautiful." A person with a big fart has beautiful dreams.

The two started arguing early in the morning. Ye Qinghe hugged Ye Ya and turned sideways to give way, with a helpless expression: "Why doesn't Dad take the elevator?" He lives on the fourth floor, and usually takes the elevator in order to be in a hurry. collide with them.