CHAPTER 29

Ye Ya took out the pen from her schoolbag and drew a round zero behind the ten dollars. Looking at the handwritten 100, Ye Ya nodded in satisfaction.

Little things like this didn't bother her at all.

Ye Ya took the money and walked in arrogantly.

The assistant was stunned, is there such an operation? ?

"Mr. Ye, just let her in like that?"

Ye Linchuan sneered.

The toy store is very stylishly decorated, with all kinds of toys on the shelves, Ye Ya's attention was quickly attracted by a small house. The small wooden house was built by the river, surrounded by railings, with a small courtyard, there are flowers and grass in the courtyard, and three little people are lifelike.

—Same as her original home.

Ye Ya's heart was about to move, and she couldn't take her eyes away from the hut.

Ye Linchuan had expected it long ago, and sneered: "Look, she wants that again."

"What do the children want?" The cargo clerk came over.

Ye Ya struggled to look away, and handed over the "100" yuan in her hand, "Sister, I want to buy a toy."

The clerk stared at the fake one hundred yuan for a long time.

"Little kid, ten dollars can't buy a toy."

"I'm a hundred yuan!" Ye Ya spread out the money.

10, a 0 was dropped with a pencil at the back.

The clerk fell silent.

Ye Linchuan supported his forehead in the back.

The more the assistant looked at it, the more she thought the little girl was cute, and the more she looked at it, the more pitiful she felt. If it was his daughter, let alone a mere Barbie doll, even if he wanted a star, he would try to pick it up. Mr. Ye is indeed a cruel man, and he is not satisfied with this small request.

"Mr. Ye, isn't it just one hundred yuan, I can pay."

After saying this, Ye Ya pointed to Transformers: "Sister, I want that."

The clerk was taken aback for a moment, then removed the toy next to the Transformers, revealing the full price posted on it - 999 after discount.

Ye Linchuan looked at the assistant: "Is it still out?"

Assistant: "."

Ye Linchuan narrowed his eyes.

He said that children are curious creatures. They are often only interested in what they see at first sight, and are immediately attracted to other more interesting things. Look, she just wanted a Barbie doll for five minutes, then she wanted a small house, and now she wanted Transformers. After careful calculation, she wanted all the toys in the room. Ye Linchuan wouldn't get used to this kind of bad habit.

"You can't buy a toy for ten dollars. If you want it, you can discuss it with your father." The clerk saw her cuteness and bent over to pick up the stuffed toy in the basket next to her and handed it to her, "But my sister can give this to you. "

Although she was disappointed, Ye Ya shook her head and refused: "I don't want it, thank you, sister." She put the ten dollars back in despair, and it seemed that she had to think of other ways.

"It's okay, it's not expensive." It's something that can't be sold for promotion, and it can't lose money by giving it away for nothing.

Ye Ya walked out of the toy store holding the doll given by the clerk, looking lonely.