Chapter28

In the security room. It took Ye Linchuan a long time to explain the reason why he appeared in the women's toilet. The security guard and the girl who reported him were both compassionate and enthusiastic. After listening to him, he criticized and educated him and let him go.

Before leaving, Ye Linchuan heard muttering discussions behind him.

"Single dad..."

"Yeah, it's not easy."

It's not easy for Ye Linchuan to be a single father: "..." His reputation has been ruined, and he has no face.

What happened just now has seriously affected Ye Linchuan's mood. Ye Ya followed behind, from time to time she had to trot a few steps to catch up with the man's pace. After taking two steps, she suddenly stopped and her body was as stiff as wood.

Ye Linchuan frowned and turned to look at her.

Ye Ya stood in the middle of the hall, surrounded by adults coming and going. She stirred her hands and stared at Ye Linchuan.

"What?" The tone was extremely bad.

"younger brother..."

"Don't call me brother."

"A-di." After thinking for two seconds, Ye Ya changed her name.

The two looked at each other, the air deadlocked.

Ye Linchuan took a deep breath to calm himself, "Speak."

Ye Ya looked down at her pants, "Wet ass..."

Ye Linchuan looked down, breathing slightly.

All the way, she was wearing those wet pants, and passersby obviously noticed Ye Ya's situation, and from time to time they cast eyes and pointed at her. He pursed his lips and stepped forward to take her hand.

"Brother?"

"Shut up!" Ye Linchuan was irritable, "No big or small..."

so rude?

Ye Ya tapped her head like a bewildered little Yixiu, and then suddenly realized, she raised her head and called out sweetly—

"grandson."

puff.

A pair of girlfriends passing by laughed.

Ye Linchuan gritted his teeth, just thinking about scolding, when the call came in, it was the little assistant.

"Mr. Ye, Secretary Qian said that the meeting is about to start. When will you come..."

Ye Linchuan then remembered that he had a company meeting in the afternoon. From the corner of his eye, he looked at Ye Ya next to him, the little girl turned her head around, even the balloons floating above the mall made her wow in novelty.

Ye Linchuan glanced at the half-wet trousers and said, "Come here."

"Ah good."

The phone hung up, Ye Linchuan pulled Ye Ya and waited quietly on the spot. It didn't take long for the assistant to run over out of breath.

"Mr. Ye!"

Ye Linchuan pushed Ye Ya over without saying a word: "Take her to buy some clothes."

The assistant was taken aback: "What about you?"

"I'm going to the meeting." He hooked the key in the assistant's hand with one hand, raised his wrist to check the time, there were fifteen minutes before the meeting started, "Send her back after buying."