Chapter 4: Pact of Promise.

Analissa and her companion, the masochist, followed through a little room to talk.

The Duke smiles feeling happy that the Heroine must've taken interest in his charms. However, from their first meeting he remembers recalling that she didn't have time for her to meet with him but- who knew that this little vixen was just playing hard to get!

"So before we get started let's make sure no one would be able to hear our conversation, shall we?" (Duke Ein) started the conversation feeling proud of himself for having taken the interest of a rare magic user as her.

Imagine... The things she can do, the pain she can inflict then just magically heal it the next day. Oh how the thought filled him with excitement he's shivering!

"Obex Clastrum." he snaps his hands and came to a barrier that would let them talk all that they wanted.

Analissa crossed her arms and went straight to the point. "Alright I need some weapons I can borrow, maybe something sharp that you can hide under something?" she taps her feet and hums in thought rethinking all the possible answers the Duke as well as instances, moves that he might do while being under his nose.

"Pardon?" (Duke Ein) on the other hand raises one of his eyebrows in confusion. He honestly thought she was about to confess her undying love or something.

"Ah right and I want you to meet up with me every weekday to train me how to fight." (Analissa) more terms and grinned looking cocky and confident but deep inside she's actually scared and nervous! "Hmm..."

She only just started and she's weak as a newborn chick!

How can she ever protect the Villainess when she can't even protect herself?!

Lord Einsel covers his mouth while laughing to himself until he just couldn't take it anymore and just laughed out loudly, "Hahaha... HAHAHA!"

Analissa kept her cool and remembered what she could do to take this beast.

One thing is for sure she doesn't need to fulfill his sick fantasies to win him over.

"Let's see you've called me out here to tell me... you want weapons? And lessons in the art of self-defense?" The son of the Duke, Lord Einsel Loucrat circles around Analissa in the little small room and locks its doors. "What's a pretty girl like you going to do with all of those? From the looks of it... you can just order a man what you want to do your bidding."

He laughed to himself even more remembering the classroom scene where for a simple view outside- when Analissa faked cried every single one of the men stood up except for him to offer their seat to her. "Besides, all those noblemen didn't hesitate to offer their seats for you. I reckon if you tell them to jump off a building, they would all fall for your hollow affection."

He grins looming in closer to Analissa, "You could even order them to commit murder and I have a feeling they'll even take the blame for it." he whispers in her ear and traps the Heroine in the corner.

"That's why you're asking for weapons right? The thrill of pain does excite you..." (Duke Ein) shivers remembering how Analissa called him a pig before.