Chapter 25: The Taste of Orange (II).

Entered a new character- Professor Fraeya Abeline. An elf teacher who was taking attendance while the tools of attendance floated at her side. She began calling out to her students, ever they were attentive for their Professor now is a highly respectable Elf.

"Lord Keith Chauver?"

"Here, professor."

"Lord Owen Makedon?"

"Here... Professor."

Several names of side characters were called, all of them were present saying 'here'.

No one would dare to come late to school. After all, attendance and being punctuality is a must amongst nobility. They would lose face if they even came in while the teacher was giving out their lessons already.

"Lord Einsel Loucrat?" (Professor Fraeya) called out to Lord Ein who still looked bored even if there was a new elf professor in the classroom. Usually that would interest him but for some reason it doesn't.

"Here, Professor Abeline." The boy lazily answered and the elf professor marked his name to be present before the paper in the clipboard would move itself to another set of names.

"Well then, Ladies it's your turn. We'll start from Lady Harriot Yates?" (Professor Faeya) turned to the ladies and a little shy girl with ginger locks of hair tied to her sides answered.

"H-Here..." The girl answered pretty weakly while looking up slightly at the Elf Professor, for some reason those pointy ears of hers looked really cute and she can't seem to take her eyes off of it.

"Can you speak up a bit more, Lady Harriot?" (Professor Fraeya) asks, not hearing the girl.

"Ah-! Here Professor!" (Lady Harriot) was a bit easily flushed when she would feel all the attention would come to her. Her face that has cute little freckles really stood out.

It seems that Lady Harriot has forgotten that she needed to add the professor part when you're exclaiming yourself as present in the presence of the classroom. It made her uneasy at the sudden humiliation she put herself in.

"Such a wopper... sniff.." (Lady Harriot) tells herself as accent was a bit thick, like a mix of Scottish and Irish when you would imagine her speaking.

The Elf Professor would then move on to Lady Serene who was expecting her name to be called out next. "Lady Serene Sinclair?"

"Hmph. Here, Professor." The red-haired girl puffs her chest proudly hearing her name.

The magic quill floated and marked her name with a check mark before moving onto the Villainess. "Lady Evelyn Alarie?" (Professor Fraeya)

"Here Professor." (Lady Evelyn) looks up at her in a curious manner as she answers her attendance.