Chapter 34: A Weapon Fit for a Weak Heroine (II).

"Fine. We'll go."

The words of Lady Evelyn were told, she turned her back and left with her friend.

The heroine didn't stop her nor begged her to stay, perhaps that's what got her frowning the whole ride back into the academy.

"Be careful with my bags, your salary isn't worth those dresses you're holding." (Lady Sinclair) waves her hand to the two maids that went along with them.

Nayeli and Melody.

Nayeli, youngest of sisters, wasn't too fond of her words. Yes, she's living her life as a servant with low payment- but at least it's a respectable job! This noble lady is nothing like their master they serve!

"Yes... milady."

Nayeli replies, secretly wanting to find a bug to place inside the shopping bag just for revenge but Melody thankfully tells her to not mind the noble lady and just continue their jobs. They put the bags behind the trunk, and planned on walking beside the carriage.

The academy wasn't too far away from the city, only a fifteen minute walk or so. The only reason the noble lady of the Sinclair household brought a carriage with her is for storage to use with her newly bought clothes.

"Isn't it nice, Evelyn, we rarely get to spend our time together. Even with shopping it seems our time would be abrupt." (Lady Sinclair) takes out her fan, getting inside the carriage as the Villainess follows but not without casting a spell behind her back.

"Summon."

Poof!

Out of view, the bird landed on the Villainess' shoulder and instructions were given. "Losimer, find the girl, make sure she's safe. Promise me you'll see to it that you won't get found out."

"Tweet! Tweet!" (Losimer), although confused on why her master would like to watch the blonde girl's figure once more, took his wing and did a little salute.

Admittedly, it looked really cute.

"Hurry, go."

With a low tweet, the bird flies away flapping its wings with haste in a city filled with so many people her blonde hair would stick out so it would be easier to spot.

"Evelyn? Why aren't you getting in?" The noble lady puts her fan in front, closing it making a satisfying sound. Lady Evelyn's expression was neutral, shaking her head before getting inside the carriage.

"Apologies, something caught my eye."

Analissa went with the stranger, the stranger whom they met at a chance as they browsed the expensive side of the city for fruits.

Yet, the Villainess herself wasn't aware that she was making such a bitter expression. They sat down and the vibe of the room was rather awkward and silent.

Lady Sinclair was not daft and saw her friend's expression, she was not smiling, sad she was to have been separated from the commoner.