Chapter 23: A maid you don't want to mess with (III).

"I am so- so- sorry!" (Analissa) exclaimed, turning her head down at Lady Evelyn's maid who was enjoying every bit of her apology. It's not always often that you would have someone saying sorry all cutely like this~

A few moments ago, it was revealed that the heroine did some things when she was sick and cannot remember anything- any memory of yesterday up to last night was gone.

Liara hummed for a bit wanting to see more of that flustered expression but oh well... she must behave, so she decided to take the girl's apology.

"I accept your apology, Miss Blanchet, so please do not lower your head. We are of the same status, both commoners so let us talk in fairness." She tells the blonde girl who sighs a breath of relief.

Her three braincells has stopped fighting after hearing the maid has taken her apology.

Analissa smiles a little stiffly but soon relaxed after she said talk in fairness but ah- she hasn't gotten her name yet so she doesn't know how to address the girl in front of her, "I know you know my name but I actually haven't gotten yours. How should I address you?"

"Liara Fischer, Miss Blanchet. Delighted to meet you. A late introduction but I suppose it's better to be introduced than never at all." (Liara)

Analissa nods, finally getting her name, "So... Liara, where's the other two maids? I thought there were three of you?" she recalls having remembered three maids cornering her that one time when she was getting home.

"Oh, they are my sisters. The one you've eyed on was Melody and the grumpy one was Nayeli. We're the only maids Milady brought into her dorms, there were supposed to be more but Milady insisted that we were all she needed." (Liara) was proud to be chosen to care for the Lady of the Alarie family indeed, out of all the hundred servants she had in competition.

Truly, Lady Evelyn, born to be engaged with the crown prince, was heavily guarded and would often be surrounded by more than a dozen servants. In the private academy however, nobles who attend it are required to only bring a maximum number of five servants.

The academy thought if they lessened the number of servants, the noble students could learn how to take care of themselves because some servants are not allowed to be inside the academy's premises and only stay near the dorms.

There have been reports of servants helping their masters to cheat on exams, so they've been strict upon conducting servants inside the academy. They are only allowed within permission from the Dean or a teacher, with a signed letter of a magic seal not many would be able to replicate so they'll know immediately if it's a fake.

Analissa blinked a few more times, excited to hear that the three maids were all sisters! After all they were not really considered important in the original otome game- having their artworks as those black silhouet you would just skip the dialogues on.

Our streamer being a single child, she has been envious to those who have siblings.

"It must be rather fun having your sisters with you at work." (Analissa) said enviously, giggling a little imagining all the fun things they could do together.