Chapter 28: Getting the oranges (II).

"Inventorium."

The elven professor takes out some cloaks, she gives one to the noble girl while she takes the other for herself.

"In exchange for our little trip to the market." she wraps it around her body, completely hiding her teacher's uniform. "How about explaining to me more why you want the fruit so badly for Miss Blanchet anyways?"

.-.-.-.-.

Professor Fraeya Abeline, someone of high credentials filled with unending accomplishments from her old scholar school that was only for the best of the best was now leading one of her students into the very rare Elven market that only a few would be able to be welcomed in.

They would be outside the school gates, walking quickly into the streets of the human market that was still full of life.

The two walked within proper distance with the hood of their cloak over their head.

"So... you're unsure as to why your mind is acting strange when it comes to your human friend?" The professor would then repeat the story she's heard. It appears that the noblewoman has been doing things she wouldn't normally do, which was for her- it was weird.

"Unsure is... a little right. However I don't see Miss Blanchet as a friend, only a mere acquaintance or a classmate, professor." (Lady Evelyn) corrected the teacher and the elven girl tilted her head in confusion.

"If she's an acquaintance, Lady Evelyn, best to just leave it to one of your maids." (Professor Fraeya) couldn't understand what was going on in this noblewoman's mind.

Was she just this nice?

In denial that clearly there was something else going on if she's willing to step into Elven territory to the point of buying costly fruit to give to a sick girl?

Lady Evelyn thought of one of her maids buying the fruit, smiling and thanking them instead of her. Her cute little dimples and light blue orbs of eyes would twinkle if she found something that interested her.

It seems when she was in her ditzy fever dream- she was only willing to take orange flavored medicine.

If someone else... gave that to Miss Blanchet...

"I don't think I'd like it if someone else gave it to her, professor." The girl replies thinking it through.

"And why is that?" (Professor Fraeya) asks, her student's eyebrows furrowed under the hood of the cloak.

The expression on her face, she looked so... unsure.

The professor's question baffled her with no answer.

"I don't know." (Lady Evelyn) stares at the stalls seeing so many people walk past her, she wonders suddenly if the sick girl's working place has received the news that Miss Blanchet won't be able to go to work today due to her sickly state.

Everything... seems to have been clouding her thoughts with Miss Blanchet as of late.

"Do you know what's going on with me, professor?" she asks the teacher who scoffs, moving her direction of walking into one of the alleyways.