Chapter 40: Performing for the Villainess (I).

While the villainess was trying to keep her presence low and as much as possible a secret, she couldn't help but stand and gawk at the sight of Miss Analissa Blanchet.

The heroine of the game was in such a wonderful maid uniform that was really showing all of her curves.

"..."

Something inside her felt like it was on fire, she held the side of her face and realized it was rather hot. Losimer, who was hiding inside of her cloak, tweeted and complained the same thing, wanting to get out of there but he made sure to not blow her master's cover.

"!!!" (Losimer) gave his master a nudge by pecking a bit of her skin, getting the villainess out of her trance.

"What was that for?" (Lady Evelyn) hisses, and moves her hand to where her little bird familiar nipped the part of that skin. She rubbed it over and turned her attention back towards the blonde girl who was now staring in their direction.

Analissa was smiling but deep inside she was panicking.

A lot.

First she saw Farrah happily cradling the box of crate full of vegetables they could use for their cooking but the moment she saw that hooded figure, her braincells was screaming, 'THE VILLAINESS IS HERE?!'

They all ran around in her head, bumping into each other while the horny one immediately grabbed her make up and started applying it to herself planning to make herself the most beautiful braincell there was in that brain.

'Do I look good? Do I look like I'm about to seduce that cute hooded introvert right there? Hey! You two! Stop lying on the floor and help me look cute!' (Horny Braincell) was trying to keep everything under control, surprising the normal braincell who was usually the calm one but-

How can she be calm at a time like this?

'The data and story plot doesn't match! Everything is going into shambles! The plot is being rewritten by our meddling!' (Logical Braincell) was holding a clipboard hand shaking in distress, remembering the several cutscenes and plots that would never lead to this route.

'Lady Evelyn isn't supposed to visit us at work! Or even be here! Her familiar might be the secret surveillance that's giving her information but- she's not supposed to be here herself!' she continued, while she was glad that some things were changing this could pose a threat to saving her- because if the plot changes the ending might too.

There could be other ways that Lady Evelyn might die, and the future could be unpredictable if things don't go on track.

'Everyone... Let's calm down and put our gamer headphones off. Her familiar called the villainess here for a reason, we didn't offend the bird or anything like that and I don't recall doing anything weird to him! This is confusing!' (Normal Braincell) tried calming the other two, while really the only braincell that needed calming down was the logical one because the horny braincell was happy and ecstatic to see the villainess visiting at work.

Farrah saw that Analissa's stare was piercing through the noble lady's figure.

"A-Ah... Right um... we have an important visitor today." She speaks up and the blonde girl breaks out from her trance, forcing herself to smile but soon it softens seeing Farrah's adorable attempt on asking her to set the table.

"S-She's... not well with people so... can you help her with the table near the stairs? I-It's the best seat in the house." (Farrah) struggles to talk, giving orders but she did her best and thankfully our Japanese streamer was a patient and understanding woman who listened to Farrah and her request to set up the table.

"I got you covered, Farrah. Why don't you take the vegetables in and make something special for our guest? I'm sure she'll love everything you'll make- I love it too." (Analissa) holds Farrah's arm, before giving her a soft smile that makes the giant lady's heart tremble so suddenly.

Words that could make a person fickle.

Her charm has always been so strong, the heroine is not fully aware of her power. It could make anyone's knees tremble and lips quiver.