Chapter 47: School Festival (II).

"A fool who will soon meet his doom."

Such words by his fiancé, Crown Prince Dereck couldn't help but snicker as the door closed on the student council's office. "Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that."

The crown prince eyes the scene over the window, seeing a little bird pecking the branch of the tree- his eyes lit in excitement before smiling widely.

Evelyn.

Oh, Evelyn you're ever so naïve.

"We'll see who's first to meet their doom... I'll take care of it right when you're most down."

...

School day has arrived, Monday to be exact.

The new week of school time seemed to be refreshing, a student council member yawned, holding up a poster into the information board and pinned it for all the students to see. Every early student's eyes perked and began crowding the board.

"There we go. Do you want to get breakfast before heading into the student council office?"

"Yeah I could go for an omelet rice in the cafeteria."

The two left talking of what food to eat as the students from different years immediately walked towards the cork board in excitement reading the contents of the poster.

"Whoa! The school festival is next month?"

"Last year was pretty alright but there's not many good booths. Ugh, we would still need to plan our booth and there's so many things to do."

"This year the president is the crown prince so I'm sure this year will be amazing!"

The crowded students managed to gain the attention of Analissa Blanchet passing through the hallway, just woken up with a little sparrow bird on her head.

"Tweet! Tweet~!" (Losimer) chirps happily, being assigned to take care of the heroine now he's happy to be tagging along on her every day with consent.

"Hah... if it weren't for Lady Evelyn's gift of ginger tea I don't think I would've been able to sleep like that in peace." She yawns looking so tired.

After the talk with Liara she has found a little bit of peace within herself, fixing her long hair, holding a book looking around an empty hallway. "Weird... I wonder what that crowd is all about?"

"Tweet?" (Losimer) tilts his head looking curious over the crowding students, wondering if it's worth checking out to report to his master.

Analissa on the other hand, held her book tighter and feared the scene. A crowd of students means an event is coming to take place, to garner a system for her to take points for the love interests.

The only problem is she's been so busy hanging out with the villainess herself she hasn't bothered on gathering points with the other male leads.

The blonde girl noticed that the little bird looked eager to know what was going on so she asked, "Should we go check it out, Losimer?"