Chapter 54: Studies and Preparation (I).

Two weeks later...

"Hey! Can you order me some of these fabrics!"

"Yeah I can hold on, I need someone to make sure the tree that I made fits Miss Analissa!"

"I can handle that."

The classroom was in a bit of an excited rush, it was homeroom period meaning they would have a whole hour to themselves doing anything that they like.

"I'll be designing the background, we can go ahead and paint the scenery." A student carries out a box full of paint and brushes, placing them down on the floor and starts mixing the base color with water.

"We can use our earth magic to change the terrain for more naturalistic feels."

"Yeah you can but that will be hard to clean up."

"Ugh we'll make sure to clean it up after, just leave it to us. We just want to make the play look really cool. My parents said they'll come and watch."

"I have been cursed by the witch and only the kiss of true love would be able to break my curse!" A dramatic voice calls out as the blue haired boy looks hurt staring through the eyes of his acting partner, holding out his script Lord Ein had taken on the role of the prince in the play and the frog in most parts.

Lady Evelyn furrows her eyebrows and tries her best to act.

"Oh do you speak of the truth, dear frog?" She asks, waiting for him to continue on with his lines holding the script in her hands trying not to frown that she has to think of Lord Ein as her prince.

The knight enjoys acting, placing a hand on his chest dramatically replying to the villainess. "Yes, for a prince does not break his word. I have journeyed far and wide- asking maidens from all over to ask for a kiss."

"Hoping that one would end my suffering." He winked and all the ladies that were watching swooned at his charms.

All except the heroine of the story.

"Hmm." (Lord Ein) flips the page, keeping a side glance on Analissa who was focusing on working hard being a tree.

"..." The girl stood still saying nothing, as the costume she was wearing made her look like a silly figure with her head popping out-

"Ah... Miss Analissa as a tree still brings my heart flutters."

"Indeed even if she's going to wear a ragged tree costume she's still beautiful."

"Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous or even all of the above." The boys at the back who were working on the background props swooned and the girls who were designing the costumes rolled their eyes at their reaction towards the heroine about being pretty when she's obviously so- well!

She's actually really pretty even if she was wearing a pretty shitty costume and they just couldn't admit that.

"Ugh the boys in this noble section are such a bootlicker towards that commoner girl."

"Don't you think so as well, Lady Serene?"

Lady Serene who was busy doing her best to draw a frog costume clicks her tongue. She was tasked to be in the costume design process, her fondness for clothes helped her grasp the basic keys to making them and she can draw quite professionally but she just makes it into her hobby. "Yes, yes sure."