Chapter 48: School Festival (III).

The classroom of the A section higher rankings composed of many nobles from different backgrounds were chit chatting about random things in their lives when suddenly they all stopped-

"Oh we're here, thanks for walking with me. I'll be sitting with Lady Evelyn now." (Analissa) looks around the classroom, meeting the familiar piercing gazes of the noble ladies judging her every move.

"No problem, I'll be over at my desk if you need anything." (Lord Ein) smiles getting to his seat in the front. The two waved at each other and went their separate ways.

Lord Ein of the noble house of the great military family Loucrat was walking together with Miss Analissa Blanchet, a good for nothing commoner that was rumored to have charmed many men but refused any of their love?!

"Everyone, may I have a moment of silence and go back to your own seats-"

An elven teacher, Professor Fraeya, walked in the classroom just in time to see an unfamiliar face sitting down, right beside the Villainess who looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"Miss, your name? Are you the commoner Miss Analissa Blanchet? The one that was absent last week?" (Professor Fraeya) asks as the heroine nods, feeling everyone's gaze were on her.

Analissa stands up to address her answers to her teacher, making sure to properly curtsy as a sign of proper greeting. "Yes... I am. Apologies but I believe I have an excuse letter for my absence last time because I've caught a cold."

The elf professor was impressed by her conduct and she tries not to smile, "I have been informed and your letter of absence has been submitted, you've only missed my introduction but- I am your new adviser and professor."

Analissa blinked in surprise, the adviser that was a black elf silhouette in the game-! This was her?!

"My name is Fraeya Abeline, your new Potion Brewing and Incantation 101 professor or instructor." (Professor Fraeya) eyes the girl, thinking this was the person future queen of the kingdom bought oranges for.

The elven professor admires her human beauty, it would even break the elven standards to a much higher level.

"It is very nice to meet you, professor. I am looking forward to our lessons and learning from them soon." The Japanese streamer was very happy to have another one of the teacher's silhouettes unlocked seeing what could've been the potential art.

Oh if only the game had more budget to include things like this, she would've been gunning for this instead of the love interests too!

"I... see, thank you Miss Blanchet. I hope you don't mind but I'll have your individual class introduction that you've missed to be made in my office. I want to know each one of my students after all." (Professor Fraeya) turned seriously towards the board, she held up her hand and made the chalk float writing her first lesson of the day.

"If that will be all, I'll get started in our lesson." (Professor Fraeya) holds her wooden clipboard and writes on the blackboard using her magic, a line that glows green followed.

"We'll be talking about potions, the introduction of the subject and its main uses and how the students can benefit from learning and experimenting, this was once a tradition reserved for the witches but now wizards may also learn how to brew."