[Volume 2] Chapter 44: New Route Event Start (I).

Chapter 44: New Route Event Start (I).

Weekends were days of rest, it was Sunday today and Analissa, the heroine of the story of the Otome Game she was stuck in, was enjoying the oddly peaceful morning, getting ready to leave for the open training area where Lord Ein might be waiting.

"Yawn... Good morning." (Analissa) wakes up seeing some already by the window.

"Zzz..." Little Losimer were snoring, his little small body being huddled up by the edge. "Tweet... tweet."

He had his little belly full from all that food he got from the blonde girl.

"Is that... Losimer?" (Analissa) sees the little sleeping figure, enjoying a good well earned nap.

"Oh the poor little guy. What are you doing in the window? You know you can visit me inside my room now." The Heroine thought of making Lady Evelyn's sparrow a small nest inside her room for him to settle inside if he'll visit her more.

She stretched her arms, standing up from her bed and scooped up the sleeping bird with her hand to temporarily place him in one of her pillows.

"There you go, all comfy and toasty." She smiles, going to her closet and deciding on taking a bath early in the morning.

If possible she'll only get inside the public bathroom for commoners if there was no one else inside to trap her in again. "Thankfully my coughing is getting better and the only problem I have now is my throat being itchy."

She takes on a set of clothes placing it in the side of the bed before-

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"A visitor?"

Thinking who it could be she thought of the villainess, but remembered she doesn't have a reason to visit her today. Besides- last night she did something so embarrassing-

...

Cheeks red in color, uneven breathing, and their hearts pounding really loudly. Both girls feared that the other could hear the loud banging drum in their chest.

The heroine didn't dare breathe.

It was the memory of her small body pinning down Lady Evelyn's.

...

"That really happened right? I'm not dreaming or anything- Lady Evelyn escorted me to my room..." (Analissa) placed a hand on her chest, feeling her heart's rhythm. How contended she was for getting closer towards the person she admired.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

All that imagining though made her forget that someone was on her door, doing an early visit.

"Oh um- coming!" She hurriedly opened to see who her visitor was and was surprised to see who visited her so early in the morning.

It was the villainess' maid.

"Miss Liara, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" (Analissa) asked the red haired girl who laughs coyly, while holding a box offering it to the heroine.

"Ahaha..." The maid, looking like she just woke up too, was at her door. It baffled the blonde girl standing by the door.