Chapter 27

A street performer is a former star? How dramatic is this? This down-to-earth identity ignited the enthusiasm of passers-by, and the search volume of the three words 'Ke Yinong' increased wildly.

"It's more than the line set at the beginning, press it down quickly." The control and evaluation team hired by the general manager saw that the word 'Ke Yinong' was about to rush to the hot search, and directly asked his subordinates to push other topics to press. For example, Tao Ran's acting skills, Lai Qing's acting skills, and the show "I'm Really a Star" can all help 'Ke Yinong' divert the flow.

"No way, boss, the street artist thing is like a big ball that has been pressed too hard, and it bounces so fiercely that it can't be held down at all."

"And those who like rock and guitar are searching and downloading, The heat has been rising and never falling. "

There is also no news recently. The melon eaters have been idle for a long time, and finally there is something new. How could they not click in and watch?

And An Yinong's edited videos are simply magical. I was willing to close it all the time. More direct favorites and forwarding, so that the number of clicks skyrocketed.

The team leader looked at the search volume of this person on various well-known forums, music software, and video software. "The popularity is pushed to his works, try not to bring the name. "

"Good!" "Under the money offensive, all employees are full of energy.

"You said that this boss is also strange, other stars are trying their best to push hot searches, and earning a little popularity is a little popularity. Divide in the direction of works. "The younger brother manipulated more than a dozen accounts by himself and was busy complaining.

"What do you know?" This is a really good boss, and is really considering the future of the artist. 

The team leader looked through the vicissitudes of life: "Look at those hot searches every day, how many are planning to stand in the entertainment industry with their own abilities?" Those real singers, except when they are holding concerts or releasing records, they can't wait to be invisible.

"It's the same with powerful actors. They're all honing their acting skills there. Where can I find hot searches every day?"

However, even though they made great efforts to divert traffic, the three words 'Ke Yinong' were still on the hot search in an unpredictable manner.

"The momentum is too strong, avoid its edge." The studios of the other three star mentors have all adjusted their strategies, "Put the responsibility on the "My Way, My Show" program team and director."

Their fan group management is also placating fans' emotions, try to ignore and not mix.

"Ke Yinong's popularity is very good, and his singing skills are indeed... Our brother is not known for his singing skills in the first place, it must be admitted."

"Restrict the little fans, and don't let others lead the rhythm, this is The main thing is the war between 'Ke Yinong' and 'Zhang Ruojun', those people are using knives to kill people, don't be fooled."

Compared with the young and fanatical fans, Fantou is more rational.

At this time, only Zhang Ruojun's fans, who had a huge hatred with 'Ke Yinong', continued to provoke. Their obsession with 'Ke Yinong' fans is as firm as their brother's obsession with 'Ke Yinong'.

At the same time, Zhang Ruojun's current direct supervisor has been paying attention to the changes in public opinion. He watched the video and sighed, "Why didn't I sign him?"