Chapter 42

"In three days, such a work can be completed. No matter in terms of music, lyrics, skills or the emotion of the song, it is impeccable. I give it 4.8 points." Lao Jin held up the sign.

"4.9." Lao Gao gave a super high score. This is a score close to a perfect score. No contestant has scored 4.9 in so many periods, which shows that he likes this song.

"4.9." Tianhou also gave a high score, "The future is promising."

"4.9." Uncle He gave his own score.

"4.9." Tian Wang held up the sign.

The final score was 4.88, the highest ever for the show.

"Is this score true?" The host looked at the numbers on the screen and turned to An Yinong excitedly, "The winner of this issue is born!"

After two seconds of silence in the studio, a torrent of applause suddenly erupted , the applause continued for a long time.

An Yinong put his hands together and bowed to the audience and the judges: "Thank you, everyone."

After breaking away from the emotion of the song, he is the lovely young man with a smile. It is hard to imagine that he has such energy in his body. Sing a song so powerfully.

To this day, the hearts of the audience are still pounding. On the Internet, the audience has begun to frantically swipe 'Aah ah ah--'

"I feel very honored to witness the birth of this song, but I have a question, I am really curious." The host led the topic.

"Actually, many audience members at the scene should have this question, and I also have this question, which is about song selection."

"Yes." An Yinong listened to his question.

"You originally chose the theme of 'Poetic Life' and finished writing it. However, the next day, less than an hour before the theme was decided, you changed your mind and tore up your previous songs. At this time, It's only a day away from taking the stage."

Therefore, it only took one day for this song to be put on the stage from scratch.

"So, why? What prompted you to make such a decision?" The host extended the microphone to the audience. He was very good at mobilizing the atmosphere of the audience. "Everyone is also curious, right?"

"Curious!" The audience responded.

Only Tao Ran in the audience had a different expression, he raised his head suddenly: The next day? Temporarily modify the theme?

He hadn't thought about it before, but now that he heard this song, he naturally immediately associated his phone call with this matter. So, this song was actually written for him?

An Yinong avoided Tao Ran's gaze and said calmly, "I just think the previous song is not the best. Since I can do better, why not give it a try?"

"Knowing that this is an adventure, Do you want to do this?"

An Yinong smiled and nodded: "It's not just me, it's the judge teacher under the stage, if you have a little inspiration, even if you get up at three or four o'clock in the evening, you have to get up and write it down. This is not an adventure, only It can be said that everyone wants to pursue good works.

"It's an instinct, a singer's instinct."

The judges in the audience nodded with a smile. They are all people who pursue excellence, so they can understand An Yinong's seemingly crazy decision.

"What do you think about the effect of this attempt?" The host asked again.

"Very well, all the audience at the scene can testify for me." Everyone in the audience laughed and applauded again.