14 Roped In

Lizzie, Tripp, and Grant had chosen the crime scene. They had chosen it for different reasons. Lizzie knew she would never choose the morgue, the girl had vomited at the sight of the body. Tripp had to admit, morgues were scary to him, cold and dark, reminded him of horror movies. Grant, he was just happy to be alive and didn't want to see what could've been done to him had his case been worse. He sighed as they walked to the staircase.

Tripp could see nothing, nothing out of the ordinary. There wasn't even any blood anywhere! He scratched his head in confusion. The had to be something, some type of hint. He looked at Lizzie and shrugged. Then Lizzie's eyes shifted to Grant. He couldn't help but laugh.

The Indian man who was a sight for sore eyes, was closing his eyes and laying back against the wall. Lizzie couldn't blame him. He had probably stayed up all night scared to death. She would feel the same in his situation, so she did a kind thing. Lizzie went into the nearby den and brought back a mini blanket, laying it over the sleeping Grant. "He deserves it." She said, standing back up.

"Okay, so I think there is nothing here of importance. This is our chance to do something smart though." Tripp held out his hand. "I say we make this an alliance. We bring in Grant and we try to get as much info as possible." The man felt like a smart choice for trust to Lizzie and so she did take his hand. "It would be my honor, and plus we have to be smart since we have no leads right now."

At that moment, they were roped in to the alliance and the bell inside the house sounded. It woke Grant who was surprised to see Tripp and Lizzie helping him up off the floor. They all laughed. Lana the maid, who was watching, stared at them in confusion. She thought to herself, they're crazy to laugh right now, but she herself cracked a grin, wishing them well.