His Birthday

Luna pov
I was sleeping on my table and suddenly I hear the phone ringing, i picked up.
"Who is this?" I responded while rubbing my eyes with sleepy voice.
"Be ready till 6 am."
"YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME SLEEP!! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THIS EARLY."
"So you forgot that today is your bf birthday."
"Hell, so but how would I come at this hour."
"That's your problem."
And then he ended the call and I was searching the excuse but at first, i need to be ready. I was going here and there and then somehow managed to become human. My mother woke up and she felt the shocked of seeing me ready this early.
"Mom, i will call you after reaching."
"But where are you going??"
"I will tell you afterwards"  I picked up my bag and went straight to his home.
"You are 15 minute late."
"So you want me to teleport."
"We don't have time for your rubbish, just prepare the cake with me."
"Ahh!! Fine."

After 15 min

"So, this is your first time making cake." He put his hand to cover his mouth
"How do you know?" I said while being proud of my creation.
"Even a blind can see it. " He said while raising his eyebrows.
"So you are blind."
"Don't know about me but I am sure that you are."
"Shut up and trust the process."
"So you are following some guidance to make shit."
"Because unlike you, I am not expert in creating shits out of nothing."
"Let me see the book."

After some coordination, we have somehow managed to make a thing which is quite similar to cake.
"So, you need to distract him the whole day."
"What?? How can I??"
"That's your problem."
"I will leave you when school will finish."

At karaoke room

Kate was blowing tha baloon and i was arranging the table. I asked him
" Do you think I am ugly??"
He got paused for second and in a cold voice and replied, "does it matter?"
I try to ease out the situation by laughing.
" This thing just poke up in my head so I just asked."
"Actually, it doesn't matter whether you are pretty or ugly because no matter how much pretty you are , you will be ugliest for someone and no matter how much ugly you are, you will be the most pretty for someone. Beauty is all about perspective." 
Silence spread across the room until he broke out in laughing saying
"Just like you think me ugly and kyung seok thinks that you are pretty."
I threw spoon on him and suddenly started crying.
"He was worried when he saw tears fell from my eyes. He gave me handkerchief.
"You don't need to be pretty in some people eyes just in order to know your worth. If you are ugly to them then don't feel you are inferior to them. Be strong"

"Why are we wasting time on that stupid question, we need to do all the work."
I said while rubbing my eyes and started to work again.

Kyung seok pov

Kate didn't even messaged me, that was rude.
Suddenly one message pop up and Luna  messaged me that she wants to hang out with me. I replied back, saying that I am coming within a hour.
She sent me the location and i just went there. She was there, waving at me.
" I missed you, i wanted to be have some time with you." She hugged me tight and lay her face against my chest. Her washed hair smell gave me calmness that i was longing way too long.
"So you missed me." I smiled while looking at her.
"I want to ask you something."
She held my hands and kept on walking on grass barefoot. I followed her along.
" Am I really pretty??"
"You are the most prettiest girl in the world i have seen."
"Stop lying."
"Believe me or not, it's your choice."
"Ohk, so what feature do you like."
"I can't express in that way."
"Do you want to eat something?? "
"Yeah!! Where are we going??"
"My favourite place."
She took me to the same place where we once had a dinner. At first, I initiated for  the order but she told me that she wanted to talk. So we had a long discussion, we were so lost in our conversation that we didn't realised the timings. Suddenly one notification pop up on her phone and she grabbed my hand and moved to go outside the restaurant but suddenly she raise her toes, pull me close, put her hands on my shoulder and kissed me. Yes!! She kissed me with her soft her lips, i keep my eyes closed so I can feel the firecrackers in my stomach, i can feel her presence on my lips. For a second, i got paused but then kiss her back passionately and lay my hands around her waist.

Luna pov

I saw message of Kate telling me that all the arrangements has been done. So I grabbed his hand and was about to move outside but there I saw seo yo ji friends who were coming to ask directions. I got so confused for a second but then suddenly I remembered the technique of Kate so I kissed him to hide our faces. I kissed him and it was way too rapid to realise that I am kissing him on his lips until he kissed me back and I was feeling his tongue touching mine. It was soft kiss lips but passionate one. I was so lost until i saw everyone staring at us. I instantly broke the kiss and pushed him away.
We were so embarrassed and awkward and can't even make the eye contact to each other. He smiled and blushed while looking down.
Suddenly Kate called me and I decline the call. Once again, I grabbed his hand and took him to karaoke.
" Where are we going to karaoke room?"
" I thought that we can sing together."
"But I don't know how to sing."
I opened the door of the room and the baloon was flying all over the room.

Kyung seok pov

WHAT!!They both remembered my birthday.
I was little bit shocked yet so happy.

" How dare you think that we can forget your birthday

" How dare you think that we can forget your birthday."
"Wasn't soojin here. Remember, we three celebrate our birthday."
They got silent but I didn't mind and  thanks them for all these decoration.
"We both prepared cake for you."
"Although, She tried to ruin it but I somehow handle it."
"I was the one who prepared it. The only he did was criticising me."
"Huh!! You only talk. Where is your gift btw??"
"She already gave me one."
We both blushed and lose eye contact.
"Where is your gift? "
"GIFT!! What is this (pointing at the room) ???? A CHRISTMAS TREE."
"let's blow out the candles."
We all enjoyed our cake and cracking jokes on each other.
"I didn't know that this can be eaten."
"Shut up!! Kyung seok, how is it??"
"It isn't bad as I expected." Kate interrupted me while mocking.
"Kate, will you sing a song for me?"
"You know how much I am good in singing."
"That is why, I am asking you. I will accept it as a gift." I laughed while seeing his frustrated mood.
Kate started to sing but he was coughing and trying his best to not sound like a goat.
"Kate, I am playing your favourite English song."
He was way too nervous to speak any word.

(Taken from nightcore ,you tube channel)

Luna was singing and I didn't know she is so good in singing. Her voice echoing my head. Every melody she sing raising my heartbeat. I was seeing her and being proud of her.
"So, I didn't know that there is something you know except ruining mood."
"I don't know that I am good in singing. I just croon sometimes in room."
I just smiled at her because God didn't gave me enough word to express this.

"Actually, there is call of my father, so I am coming after some time. "
I lean forward to her and kissed her while holding her hands. Our fingers all crisscrossed. I felt her lips on mine. I pulled it back.
" I love you, Luna."

Yeah, I am not dead. Hope you enjoyed this chapter after waiting ages. Btw!! Love you guys and you should understand that This lazy ass isn't cooperative.💘💘💘