End

Author POV

Ten day passed by after this moment but there was no single interaction could be seen among four. They started to live their separate lives.

Luna POV

Everything started to turn normal. Everyone just busy in their lives. I was writing some notes when I saw Kyung seok handling some papers to soojin.
" This is the sheets you asked me before and there is one of my friend asked your number. Are you interested??"
"Are you serious?? I think you both should date each other. You both look perfect."
This distracted me from my studying and I kept on listening their discussion.
"I don't take decision in uncertainty. So no."
I turned back to my work but then my class teacher called me.
" What happened?? Mam."
"Your father got in accident."
My eyes got widened by hearing this and i immediately put what i saw,in my bag and leave. She informed me about the location of hospital and I rushed that way.
I was anxious but my feelings came at saturation when I saw my mother crying reckless in front of the door of ICU.
I went and hugged her tight so she didn't feel that she is alone.
I consoled her and then she slept in my arms.
I made her sleep on the couch of the hospital and there I saw one statute of Jesus. That wasn't my religion. But in time of need, all I thought about was mercy.
I prayed in front of him and cried till I slept.
"Excuse me!! Are you ms. Luna"
"Yes"
"Actually your mother got fainted."
I rushed to the cabin and there she was crying again and again.
I hugged her as before.
" Your father is no longer with us."
My hands were shaky but I knew at this moment. If i fall, nothing will be fixed.
I grabbed the strength and I hold her without tearing a single drop. I console her when I myself needed the support.
I took her to the home and then after some time, we completed the last ritual of his funeral. I needed to be strong at that time. I had no option.
Around 15 days, I attended the school. I missed out lot of topics. In classroom, I was studying but then one lady and boy came in the class and started checking bags of students.
" Students, we heard that someone is having drugs. And this is objectionable to carry such items in front of law. Thereby who is carrying will be seeing legal proceedings regards to it."
Finally my turn came, I was relaxed and didn't even put a effort to look at it.
" We found it." The lady held the packet and everyone was staring at me. I had no idea about how this stuff entered in my bag. I got panic and obviously not in control manner.
I had lot of things behind my back, lot of responsibilities. I can't afford to this. My life already stabbed me why this was happening to me. I cry and stumble. I didn't think and just ran in a furious way. Thankfully, the side classroom was empty. I locked the door from inside and kept on crying. They were pating the door again and again. Trying to understand me, threat me but i didn't listen them. Not a single word. I was in verge of breaking point. At this moment, I didn't know what to do.
I stared at the window it was open. I stood there. My hair was moving because of the wind. And I decided to took my life. I wanted to end this forever. Every pain and every suffering. I wanted to end. I might do not deserve to be alive in this planet. I closed my teary eyes which was still having tears.
I raised my left foot while living the last moment of my life.

Do Kyung seok Pov

We were playing football in our playground. It was our game period therefore all class was on the ground. I was having match and I was completely focused, seems like this was the only thing I enjoyed doing right now.  I made the goal and our team won. I was happy and whole team was cheering me. I was completely in the moment. Till I heard something. It was like some some object crashed or fall on the ground. Suddenly the noise also started to accumulate and crowd started to establish.

Hope you guys didn't cry in this chapter