Truth

Kyung seok pov

I was playing my favourite video game and was so much indulge in that I wasn't aware of my surroundings. Suddenly one hand removed my headphone and my reflexes immediately turned my head. It was soojin.
" You should have knock before entering. Can't you see I am busy."
I ignored her and put my headphones again.
" Seems like you are too busy to hear a new tea of gossip."
Look, I am grown up man. I am not
Interested in gossips. I am not a little girl."
" I was about to share something about luna. But you aren't interested in it so I am leaving."
"What is it??"
" You are not a little girl. "
"Ohk, then. Keep that tea to yourself. I have already moved on from her."
"Oh really!! Date me then." She teased
" How many times do you wanna hear no. No means no." I continued my playing.
" That time was different. You were in love back then. "
I rolled my eyes and glanced her at disgust.
"Don't throw tantrums and tell me what you heared."
She opened her phone and played some recording.
After I heard, I realised that it wasn't neither luna or Kate fault. It was mine. It seems so unrealistic but so much of my time was lie. She really loved me and I broke her heart. I paused for a minute and then one smile emerged on my face. I am sorry luna for hurting you.
" Soojin, I couldn't be the man you want but I would be the friend I promise."
" You talk much."
" Yeah, I got it from somewhere."
"From luna. Right??"
I blushed and in embarrassment, I put my hand on the back.
" Someone told me that he  has moved on . I totally envy that girl. It's still your chance. Forget her. She don't deserve you."
" Don't play tough. If you really wanna date me. You won't bring evidence on her behalf."
" Nothing like that."
" Btw, I had to go."
" Don't dare to intrude seobin's place."
" I am not interested in shits." I waved her bye and immediately went where I should go long before.
I pressed the bell and waited for response.
Kate with his narrow eyes glanced at me and was about to shut. I begged him to listen to me for one time.
" Hey Kate, I bought you, your favourite food. I mean who doesn't love apples . (Only you.)" I whisper.
" That was long before. I am not interested in apples , especially from you.  "
" Before luna. Right?? I remember how we used to steal apples in uncle Kim garden. Back then, you love apples and I love watching you eating it."
" Then you also remembered that how I love to be so straightforward. Then listen, I am understanding your intentions. You can forget luna but I can't. She is irreplaceable for me. And you come here with your sugary manipulative skills. I don't trust any word of yours."
He looked outside the window in order to avoid facing me. So kate, this is how much you love her.
" So you loved her when we were in relationship."
" Guess, who is asking you were the one who acused us before.And you really know nothing about her. Not even a single bit."
I harden the grip around my trouser. I faced him and then kneel in front of him.
" I am ashamed of myself that I didn't trust you both. I am really sorry."
" I don't wanna see your face anymore. Seems like normal human didn't mean for me."

Kate pov

When he met, I closed the door and this met up was enough to make those buried feeling alive. I cried while biting my lips so I wouldn't make noise. It hurts my heart whenever I heard her name. I starting babbling things that never made sense. It's all between confusing feeling that just escaping from my heart as my mind was blurred like my vision. I was sobbing with wrecking all my consciousness. This much how luna hurt since you gone. When will you come to rescue me. You remembered you had a long debt to pay. But you left me all alone. You stupid Batman. My stupid Batman. When all the things settled, this room burdened me from this aura. Her fading  memories never failed to upset me. Those bloody sweet memories wrecked my maturity always. As I can't always stay in such mood. I took long walk with no destination just like how was I feeling. I tried my best to distract my mind and in between one child bumped into me. I glared at her and I was amazed, she exactly like luna. Like her smaller version. Like same marks on her face.
"0uch that hurts. Hey mister, see before you walk."
She is foul mouthed as same as her.
"Miss, you are the one who bumped on me. "
" Hid me , they might be coming." She harden her grip on my trouser with her small hand
" Is some one hurting you. We can face him. You can have faith in my arm."
I flexed my arms around her. She closed my nose. I softly removed her hands on my hands.
" Do you want me dead??"
" Promise, you won't tell anyone. Pinky promise." She showed her little finger in full of innocence.
" Deal seal, tell me why are you running??"
" There is one big man and woman who come  in my house and  they are telling me they are telling me that they are my mom and dad. They wanted to take me away from my friends."
" Huh!! I am not understanding anything."
" Here you are, you little peanut."
" I am not going anywhere, nanny."
"If she doesn't want to go, let her be here."
" You are not understanding gentlemen, we run adoption centre. She is one of our child. One couple came here to take her. They are lovely couple. We already checked their background but she didn't wanna lose her friends " I kneel down and faced her
" Hey little peanut, don't fear to start your new life. They will love you. If they don't. You can call nanny ."
" No, I love nanny. I will not give anyone her space and I want to be with my friends forever. Always." She shouted.
" Starting your new life doesn't mean to end previous one. You can still love nanny and have them as friends."
" You are lying. You are liar. You won't do anything like this when you come to my place. You are fooling me because I am little kid.". I sighed. " If any of your friend got separated, will you love new one as same as previous one "
My eyes got widened by sudden way of realization. Is she forcing me the reality that I was trying forget it all the time. Is she making something realise. She is just a child. How can I tell when I myself didn't walked out of traces of my past. Her words made me realised that there are some corner of my mind I left unfinished while cleaning. The corners which I thought didn't existed before. And the moment it cleared out, it felt that whole this time I was carrying bundle of weight. What should I tell her?? Tell her to move to her new life or stay back. Her big eyes silently observed my emptiness. I closed my eyes and put hands on my chest. I took a sigh.
I patted her hand and in full insurance, I claim.
" I would enjoy with my new friends more. Because I won't replace, I would add. "
" Pinky promise, will you love them as same as previous one."
" Promise, I would love them even more. Because I might someone first friend. "
Her eyes reflected as she smiled and in full innocence she hugged me. I thought we both got the answer what we were searching of. We waved each other good  bye externally but internally wishing best for each other new journey. Seems like this is real time to start my new life and time to confess the feelings that I kept on hiding for way too long.
The burden that kept on exhausting me, now I am free. I won't hurt others just because I am the hurt one.
I bought bouquet and one note. So I could start my life the way I wanted.
Haru pov

The sun was preparing to settle down and I was just completing my daily routine house chores and then I heard some door knock. I put the music down . And went there to answer just to know that no one was there except a flower of bouquet.  I was about to throw it but then Kate suddenly grabbed my hand.
" What are you doing??"
" I am the one who should ask." Kate answered
" Why are you being so clingy, there was roadside Romeo trying to impress."
"I am that roadside Romeo."
" Wtf Kate??"
"Look , I love you."
"So ,you are drunk??"
" No , I am in full consciousness saying, I love you. And I meant it. I wasn't ready before but now, I realised I love you."
" Don't you think it's bit too early for that ."
"Ohh please, you also fell in love with me all of sudden. And here I am proposing you, on the other side, you are just interogating me. It just took me some time to understand my feelings."
" So, you love me. Like really love me like really love me. Or are you manipulating me??"
"You are good for nothing. Tell me do you love me. ??"
" I am having trust issues right now."
"Take your time, if you still can't trust me then I am okay with everything."
He waved me bye. I am unsure , I cannot decide if he is right for me. I love him but what if things other sides. All I could do is wait for it. Until I felt things right. All I wish that whatever decision I would take, I would have enough energy to endure the future consequences. I neither wanted to be in guilt nor regret. I closed my door as he was long gone and this evening brought me new choices of life.
This scene really pushed me to overthink.
That am  I just replacement or a new beginning.

So according to u, what will haru answer??

💕💕💕💕