MY LOVE IN RAIN

"I will die today" she thought while seeing him looking at her. "I am sorry and yes, I am  Luna  who  confess you my feelings on paper. Please don't make a joke of me in front of everyone and don't tell anyone." she said while crying. 

"OHH!!! She is Luna'' he thought.

 "Okay! I won't tell anyone If you do one thing for me." he said.

"okay! what do you want me to do for you?" she said with some relief.

"BE MY GIRLFRIEND" he said with happy face.

WhAt??? she said with surprise.

after that he put his hand on her lips and kiss his own hands." you can't say no to me. okay" he said and made his way to school.

LUNA POV

AHHH!!!! Am I dreaming. Is this for real. I even know how to react !So I stare him till he reach to school. "OK!! LUNA!! stop staring him and move to the class" the inner voice of me said. But I can't stop myself to not overthink. I spend my boring day at my class while thinking of morning incident. On the way of school and home , I met him and blushed so hard." Hey!! tomorrow is Saturday. Would you like to go to date with me? "he said with his smiley face." You didn't say anything to me, it means that you will come with me. Be ready at 7:00 am. OK!!" he said like he already decided to go out me. All I do is stare him until he disappear from my eyes .WAIT!!! I don't have anything to put on. AISHH!!!!!!

AT 6:00AM

I wear this with my white sneakers and pink bag where I kept my essential things.

and do this type of hairstyle(but mine hair is black)

Am I looking good? Am I showing too much skin? Am I wearing too much? these question keep ringing like hell in my mind

Am I looking good? Am I showing too much skin? Am I wearing too much? these question keep ringing like hell in my mind. "Should I put wear makeup? I think  there is no need, I already put hundreds of face masks??"I thought while facing the mirror. "LUNA!!!! Come downstairs to have  breakfast" my mom said.so I went downstairs and eat kimchi with my family." OH MY!!!!! today you woke up so early. Am I dreaming?" my dad said and they both start laughing." I am going to da-a-aa---y with my friend." I said while eating my favorite kimchi. "Don't joke around,  you don't have  any friend." my mom said with her shook face. " I have!!!!!!" I said and stand up after eating. Who will believe they are my parents. they are so childish.

AT 7:00 am 

DO KYUNG SOEK POV

When will she come? it's already 7.AHHHH!!! I can't wait anymore. OHHH!!!!!she is there and she looks beautiful in her dress. I mean she looks gorgeous. I move towards her and hold her hand and tell her that I book two tickets of amusement park and movies. We both ride on roller coaster, pendulum, break dance and many more things. we watch movie in theatre where we laugh at comedy scenes, cry at sad scenes and blush in romantic scenes. when we done with movies I came to drop her and in between the distance of home and theatre I kiss her like before(like I did before). She makes me happy. Then I kneel down and propose her.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND", I said while offering her ring. I see her clueless face which make me laugh. She is always nervous and clumsy around me. "I will not kidnapped you if you say no to me. Don't be scared. My love."  I said and she  said yes with her trembling tone and shaking voice. Then I put ring on her finger and wave bye to her because I am blushing too hard.

SEO YO JI POV

I am  going to convenience store but when I see do kyung seok  with that ugly girl which have big brown marks on her face. What is her name??? I guess yuna or whatever. Is he  crazy??? I mean seeing that visual  going to her is worst thing to do. I move my foot forward to stop them but then I thought "LET MAKE THIS INTERESTING."

hope you enjoy it. lots of love. Don't forget to vote if you like it. please. babyyyyyyeeeeee!!!!