Total breakdown

I opened the bouquet and saw one pendrive there with one folded note. In front, the message was written on it that I should first visit pendrive and then read the notes. Ohh!! It is Luna apology but I won't forgive this cute psycho. Maybe she shared our cute moments in pendrive and want to wish me for upcoming 2 year anniversary. We have spent 2 years together and every moment was fun with her. I couldn't stop myself overthink and immediately went to my room and plug the pendrive inside my laptop.
But I saw something else. And I couldn't bear what i saw. I couldn't believe in my own eye. I pushed myself and stand up and shut the laptop.
This can't be true. I saw the bouquet and then laid on my bedroom and I pretend to sleep but all the thoughts keep revolving around me. I opened the laptop and slide the photos and seeing Luna with kate hugging, kissing, calling each other couples. This was enough to widen my eyes when all I wanted to shut my eyes. I don't want this to be truth but this was truth. One drop of year rolled out of my eyes. I saw them again and again to check that if this is real truth. But it is. It was fucking truth.
I held a bit courage to read the note.
And the note said.
" She was running behind you because of fame and now when she got enough of it then she is starting chasing your bestfriend kate, who is affluent and rich. She is finding excuses and spending good time with your friend. Putting jacket to cover their kiss, hugging and name themselves each other. You are the only fool here. She is evil and plus, a cheater. She doesn't deserve you.
       - your well wisher."
I teared the note in half and starting to crying but hear someone knocking my door.
I cleaned my face with my hands and then water. I tried to smile looking in the mirror. I am glad that mirrors aren't human because no living has courage to see helpless holding the courage.
I grabbed my airpods and opened the door.
" Why aren't you answering me? "
Nothing!! I was just wearing airpods. I couldn't hear you at first glance.
Mom looked at me questionly. She knew that I was crying but act like she didn't got an idea about it and then moved downstairs.
I sat there blankly and then sent those photos to Luna.
Then grab those bouquet and went outside to throw this shit.
I was waiting for her response and in middle of the way, I saw Luna with kate.
I got paused for the moment.
They were both laughing and teasing each other.
And I stand there like a fool.
I was seeing my whole world collapsing at that time.
She didn't have a time for my message but she surely have a great day with him.
I controlled my tears and gulped them down.
And I stare them blankly.

Luna POV

" So you think me and you as parallel lines?? "
"Yes, we will never intersect."
"And then can you tell me example of intersecting lines?"
"Yes, me and soojin."
"So, did you intersect with her?"
"Leave this topic. I just hate her now."
"Is she your ex?" I said jokingly.
"I don't date in such young age."
"Leave it, what about me and Kyung seok ?"
" You are both fucking sin and cos function. "
I laughed and notice Kyung seok and was very overwhelmed to see his presence that i went straight and hugged him. It was way too long, he was also waiting for me and I was just busy with my study. I closed my eyes to feel his touch.
I raised my toes and faced him with smile but he was quite sad.
I noticed bouquet in his hand.
I grabbed it and start caressing the bouquet.
"You remember our anniversary."
I smiled and smelled those beautiful flowers.
"Actually I have a surprise too." I said cheerfully.
"Open your Phone."
"You are still upset with me."
"I am leaving." Kate waved a good bye.
"Stay here." Kyung seok commanded in heavy and dark voice.
My smile suddenly went away and I grabbed my phone and when I saw  his message, my eyes got widened and filled with anxiety and terror.
Kate was looking clueless and try to peek in my phone.
" Kyung seok, th..is is no.o...ot...t..tru..th." I stumbled in basic sentence.
"What is it then, ms. Luna?"
" Wh..o send yo..u thi..is?" I was shocked and keep on seeing the pics.
"Can somebody tell me what you both talking about?"
Kyung seok, I ca..an expla..in? I started to crying out as I didn't have a clue to say something right.
"So you already have a plan to manipulate your doing. Ms. Luna, I loved you doesn't mean that I am fool and will trust every wording of yours. I always believed you and didn't listen anyone's statement but what I got in response? So tell me what kind of lies you want me to hear."
Kate snatched my phone and his eyes got widened too when he saw those photos.
"You really believe in these shits. When we were planning your birthday secretly, we try to hid our face that is why we covered our faces with jacket and who covered their faces in jacket to kiss these days?" He was disgusted.
" If you are talking about this photo where she is hugging me, It was not because we were couple or something, she gave me challange to flirt and the moment she realised that she was about to lose, she cheated on this." Kate was trying hus best to make him understand and be relax at the same time. I was just crying and seeing these boys fighting.
"Like this one." Kyung seok sarcastically smiled with all of hatred he had at this moment.
"You know what, I should listen to my friends that you don't deserve me. I should listen to them that you ain't worth my time.
I shouldn't date you."
"So you already know about all the stuff. And you are breaking up with me because they feel that I don't deserve you." Unlike before, i said this in fast pace filled with all the gloom that was building up.
I take the ring  out of my hand which Kyung seok gave me while proposing  and handed him over when he was about to leave.
"If you don't want explanation, I won't give one."
And then I ran away in opposite direction, crying all the way.
Kate followed me  till the end and grabbed my hand.
"Don't touch me, don't talk to me, Don't meet me. I don't wanna see your face." I kept on crying and was hiding my face.
"Aren't we friends?"
I kept on crying and he kept on listening her sob. He patted my head.
"Tbh, he is the one who doesn't deserve you. "
"Don't cry too much, you will look like ghost in next morning."
I didn't listen his words and kept on crying.
"He didn't know that you were working and studying."
" He didn't know what kind of stuff you were dealing with "
"He did know everything and doesn't bother to ask my feeling. He knew everything but kept on ignoring and when he felt too ashamed, he left me giving those picture as a excuse."
"I think anyone can get a wrong idea about these stuff and maybe they were trying to manipulate him."
"Is he a small kid?"
Kate got paused for a moment and take me to my home without uttering a single word.

Kyung seok pov

As I was way too tired. I tried to sleep and suddenly one message poked in my phone.
It was soojin.
" Do you have sample papers? My friends need them."
"I have none. I broke up with Luna btw."
She saw my message but didn't respond it.
After some minutes, one message poked once again and still it was soojin.
" I am at your nearby park. Waiting for you."
I was shocked and run to the park and she was waiting for me with one polythene and was wearing glasses.
"Why are you wearing glasses?" She touched her glasses.
"Ohh!! I forget to take them off, I was studying when you messaged me so.."
"Stop wasting time, tell me what happened? And yes I know you didn't eat anything as you always do. So, here is the ramen."
"I don't wanna eat it."
"Ok, I am leaving."
"Ok, I am eating."
I told her about the photos and all the stuff and  she listened everything so doubtfully as she couldn't believe anything.
"Are you sure,They are real?"
"Who send you this? I might don't like Luna or probably hate her but I know she can't do this. "
"Maybe, it's misunderstanding."
I stopped for the moment and broke in tears and she used her handkerchief to clean my face.
"Ramen is bit spicy."
"Hmm, guess so. And please sleep and don't overthink, if you need my help in something, let me know."
She is my friend who is ignoring the world and look at me I was ignoring her for some strangers.

Hey tulips, this is end so yeah hope you like this story and me too.. btw lots of love. 💕💕💕💕